Twins! (xR!Scout)

Its platonic love, peoples. Had to clarify. Enjoy!

Since the Tuefort wars began, many turning of age citizens were dragging into their adulthoods, only to be pulled out of them and thrown into the military to fight against the [Blu/Red] enemies.

One of those few being my brother, Jeremy. His code name was Scout, as that was his class.

He's been sent to the opposite team as me. It kills me every day. Every day.

It kills me to see my twin on the other team, my teammates always set on murdering him when they're let out of the gates.

It all seems like some.. some game to them.

See who can get y/n to cry the quickest.

See who can make y/n upset the easiest.

See who makes y/n lose her mind.

Bombs impact the ground below me, sending me back a few feet nearby Heavy.

"Leetle y/n is not able to stand bombs?" He yells over his, oh so precious, machine gun.

A smirk was on his face as the enemy drops like flies as his bullets penetrate their weakened forms.

"Go to Hell, Heavy!" I yell back over the mass amount of artillery on the battlefield being used.

Being a scout really sucks compared to the other useful classes sometimes.

Taking my well appreciated time window, I run towards the enemy spawn, climbing on top of some Saxton Hale brand boxes to stay hidden from them.

I hold my aluminum baseball bat in my hand, the weapon lazily dropped to the side of my side, tapping my calf every so often.

"Any time now, Scout." I whisper, purposely tapping my calf with the bat impatiently waiting for his respawn counter to finally be over.

Crouching down, the bat's top is firmly on the box, balancing me as I stay hidden as enemies spawn and run past me.

Soon enough, he jogs through respawn shouting about "beatin' the crap outta them."

"Jeremy."

"Who- sis? Why aren't ya wit' ya team, girlie?" He sound on his heel and jogs back over, hopping on the boxes and crouching to my height, becoming practically invisible to enemies as they run past us.

"Couldn't help it. I had to see ya, m'self, I mean. Seein' ya weavin' past most classes ain't exactly seein' ya." With a nod and chuckle he hugs me tight, afraid if he lets go, I'd disappear.

"Thought I'd neva' be able to do dis again. Ceasefire ain't for anotha' three months." He admits, his grip on my torso tighting. I sign in relief and hug back just as tight.

Alert! The point is being captured!

"Aw, crap." He sighs, both of us reluctantly letting go of the other.

Grabbing his bandage wrapped hand, I place a trinket in it, closing his fingers, then cup his face in seriousness.

"Don't die too many times, alright?"

"You can't just ask the best, funniest, most charming scout twin, to not die too many times. I-" I scoff playfully and open the info box for the match, showing how many times he's already died compared to the two times that I have.

"Oh." He puts his skinny arms down from, what you guessed, his failed attempt to show muscles that, of course, didn't exist.

"Just be more careful, 'kay?" I stand, gripping my bat by it's handle tightly, my knuckles the turning white.

He nods and similar to what I did, gives me a trinket, saluting two fingers just before he sprints off with Baby Face's Blaster in his grip.

Peeking into my hand, a hand made mini baseball bat is there, Jeremy's name carved in the side. And not "Scout" like his class, his actual name.

"You always were a dork, but I love ya for it, Jeremy." I smile down at the bat, then pocket it and jump off of the boxes, sprinting back to my base.

Additional Scout ending!

When the match is over, I look in my hand, finding a baseball with "y/n" carved in the side in fancy writing, a smile appearing on my face.

"'Course, ya can't have a bat wit'out a ball." I set it on my dresser, next to another few trinkets my twin sister made for me.

A set of dog tags with our names on each one, the new baseball, and a Hollywood star that I joked about when we were just kids, my name engraved in big letters, Jeremy Porter.

Thanks, sis. With a yawn and tired smile, I hop in bed, taking a well deserved nap.