Clipped Wings (xR!Medic)

Requested by the amazing @sentrywriter hope ya like it!

"Ach! Shtupit Schveinhunds! Zhe enemy team is pushing zhe kart! Raus, raus!!" The Red Medic growls and gets the attention of his allies, the cart indeed being pushed forward.

[Class], Scout and Medic end up being the initial three stopping the cart. The others lagging behind, fending off the Blu team.

"Is anybody else gonna push dis thing!?" Scout yells out, the men soon enough, pushing the cart to the previous area it was in.

"Aw, crap." Scout notices the shine of a scope a little too late, a bullet being fired through his skull between his eyes.

The Medic pulls out his crossbow and fires at the Blu Sniper hitting his arm, knocking his beloved rifle out of his grip and into the sand below.

"Mein skill is vasted on zhis team." He shakes his head, then the four of five men, that are still alive, push the cart.

Scout, Demoman, Spy, and Heavy go through respawn then quickly regroup with the others, aiding in pushing the enemy team back.

"Is leetle doktor and [Class] alright? Heavy is sorry for wait!" Heavy yells from over his precious Sasha's firing of ammunition.

"Jawohl! Ve are fine, mein fruend!" Using his crossbow, Josef heals his teammates, still pushing the cart. The announcer's voice echoes through the air.

"20 seconds left."

"Oktoberfest!" The Medic wails, ubercharging his teammates, then himself, pushing the cart faster.

With the rest helping in his attempts, the cart rapidly moves the opposite way of Blu's original directory.

"10 seconds."

The cart reaches the initial starting point, the only task left to do being defending it.

The Medic's ubercharge ceases its aid in their task, leaving [Class], Heavy and Pyro to keep the enemy team at bay, the others surrounding the cart.

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Red wins! Flawless Victory, finally!"

"Woohoo! Woo! Woo." Tavish raises his arms in the air, his Scrumpy in hand as he celebrates the team's victory.

"That was some mighty fine teamwork, boys." Engineer praises, reaching in a wooden box labeled "Saxton Enterprises" for a beer.

"Da, we make great team!"

"Conga? I'll show ya chucklenuts how it's done." Scout initiated a conga line, a few mercs joining.

"I'm actually gonna head back, guys." I squeak out, coughing up a drop or two of blood.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead. We'll have a beer set out for ya." Scout smiles and I nod retreating to my room.

At least it's not too far of a walk. Plus Medic should be in there. I didn't see him with the others after the victory.

When I get to the Med Bay, I see Medic, as I thought, in his clinic. He had a German book in his hands and a smile on his face.

"Hey Doc, think you could-" I hacked up some blood again, spitting it into a nearby trashbin. "-Patch me up?"

"Ja, just kome vith me. I had a feeling jou vould need some assistance." He stands and cringes, then walks into the surgical room, me following.

He gestures toward the bed and I sit down, my chest heaving a bit. He notices and grabs a stethoscope, checking my breathing.