Fusion? (xR!Scout)(xR!Pyro)

Was bored in science, went through my photo gallery, saw this, then BAM! Inspiration.

You and Pyro were the last two to be scolded by Soldier after losing for the third time in years to the Blus.

"YOU MAGGOTS COST US THE LOSS! [Class], YOU BARELY HIT ANYONE! NOT EVEN RANDOM CRITS DID ANY DAMAGE! AND PYRO, YOU WERE SO DAMN USELESS THEY COULD'VE USED YOU AS A DOORMAT!!" Solly's voice rang out throughout the base, even to the infirmary, startling most of Medic's precious doves.

"Hey! That ain't no way to talk to them!" Engineer popped his head from around the corner, crossing his arms.

"And why is that!? They caused our victory to be stolen!" He shouted at Engie, the two now bickering like a married couple fighting over something stupid.

"C'mon Pyro, let's just let them argue, I don't wanna see Solly afterwards."

"Hudda." (Translation: "Yeah.") Pyro hooked his arm under yours and quickly left the meeting room, Engie and Solly's arguing, and Solly's hurtful words as you jog away.

When you return to the common room, Scout and Spy are the ones to greet you.

"Bonjour Pyro, Y/n."

"Heya fellas." You reply, plopping on the couch, pulling your legs to your chest.

Pyro sits in front of the fireplace, playing with his lighter and keeps the fire burning.

"Aye, mumbles, you ain't useless. You did a great job." Scout perks up, sitting next to Pyro.

"Hud-hudda?" (Translation: "R-Really?")

"Yeah mumbles, really." He smiles sincerely and groans softly at the impact of Pyro's hug.

A soft red glow engulfs the two, then it brightens to where the base was completely enveloped in red light, then as it came, it disappeared.

In Pyro and Scout's place was a fusion of the two, now a confused person, seeing as they were two before the hug, they don't know what happened and that they don't recognize themselves.

"Pyro?" You call out, Spy also wondering if they were still there. The ember red eye, which you assumed was Pyro's, looks down at you, the cerulean blue ones closing a bit.

On of the bandage wrapped arms raises as a wave, and the gruff voice of Aiden's speaks up.

"Yeah, I'm here."

"Scout?" The frenchman appears next to you, head tilted to the side out of curiousity.

As he predicted, the opposite arm raises, two fingers up as a salute and the blue eyes open a bit wider, the red one trained on you.

"Yeah, I'm here." An energetic Bostonian voice speaks up.

"You do realize you're not, though. Right?" You blink and Spy slightly nods, then puts his index finger in the air, then quickly scurries to find a mirror.

He ends up stealing Heavy's, due to his height, and carries it back to the lounge, placing it backwards at Scout and Pyro.. Pyro and Scout's.. uh.. y'know what, he just pointed it away from them.

"Okay, before I turn zis mirror, Scout, put 'our arm down and close 'our eyes, Pyro do ze opposite of Scout." He carefully instructed, the two doing as they were told.

He flipped the mirror and Pyro gasps in delight and surprise. He didn't understand what was happening, but he at least didn't have a lot to really worry about.

"Now, Pyro, put 'our arm down, close 'our eye." Aiden does as told and does what he was asked.

"Scout, raise 'our arm and open 'our eyes." Jeremy complies to what Spy said to do and looks astonished at himself, and Pyro, in the mirror.

"Howdy, boys. Ah reckon...." Engineer walks in the lounge, about to apologize for what Solly said to everyone, until his eyes saw the fused Scout and Pyro.

"Woah, how'd you do that? Ah thought that's only in that one cartoon.. uh.. Steven Universe, ah think?" He holds his chin in thought, trying to wrap his head around what he's seeing.

"I t'ink I know what ya mean." Scout speaks up, Pyro's eye opening to see Dell now in the room.

"Ah! Jesus, I didn't notice da eye." Jeremy sighs and calms down, beginning to turn the fusions head, then laughs.

"Dis is awesome!" He has a permanent smile, Pyro also helping with that.

"Hell yeah, it is!" Macarena yells, his arm showing his excitement as if he were raising two like he was proving a point.

"Alright, Scout, Pahro, ah think you should go back to yerselves. We don't know how this works just yet." Engie instructs, the two nodding and separating.

They unfuse with a dull light, returning to the hug they were in and carefully let go of each other.

"Dat, was awesome!"

"Hudda!"

"Alright, alright. You had yer fun, there's brownies in the kitchen. Made 'em fer you guys, Pyro and [Class], especially." Dell chuckles and sits on the couch, you and Spy take the mirror back to it's rightful place and you all eat brownies in the kitchen.

Hope you liked it! This to me was just an introduction to they're fusion, not exactly any real things happening.