Happy B-Day! (xR!Medic Lemon)

That picture ^^ Medic? More like meTHICC *cough* I had to, I'm so sorry. *cough*

I'm just turned 21, so the guys, aside from Pyro, Engie, Medic and Spy, brought me to a bar to drink whatever I'd like.

Sniper had me try a hard liquor, my face scrunching up at the taste, then my throat burned and I celebrated yelling while putting my arms in the air.

Demo had me try some of his usual Scrumpy, the taste a bit like the last alcohol I tried, but still different in its own way.

Soldier had me try some type of ale, the fruity taste colliding with the slightly bitter taste of the alcohol contents going down my throat a bit quicker than the last drinks.

Heavy had me try good ol' vodka, the clear alcohol hitting my throat making it burn again.

Last but not least, Scout had me try a mixed drink. He mixed some soda and some type of liquor, the pink concoction going down the hatch with ease.

After I finished the drinks I wanted to finish, I stumble out of the bar, the others protecting me from hitting things or people hitting on me.

When we get back to the base Scout has the job of putting me to bed since the others had to actually do stuff.

"Alright, girlie, up to bed you go."

"Haha.. Scout.." I drunkly giggle, the alcohol affecting me greatly.

"Hm?" He helps me around a corner, my room not too far from the infirmary since I needed my space from most of the men.

"Shhhh! Don't tell Scoout, but he's really cute. But sh! Sh, sh, sh! Don't tell him! It's our little secret!" I giggle and his face turns bright pink, then he stops just in front of my door.

"Wait, really? Ya think so?" He bites his lip, weighing the possibilities. In one hand, she's saying it just because she's drunk. In the other, she actually means it.

"Ha.. yeah.. but.. shhhh.. you gotta be quiet.." I drunkly point towards the med-bay. "Medic's down there and he's cuter... Haa.. don't tell him either."

"Fraulein, are jou alright?" Medic looks from around the corner, having had to grab a pen from the living room since his ran out of ink.

"Yeaaaah, I'm a-okay doc! Scout's jus' taking me to bed!" Scout wanted to facepalm at the choice of words I gave the older mercenary.

"No no no, I'm puttin' her in bed. I'm not gonna sleep wit' her!"

"Haaaa! Yeah. Like you can do thatttt." I slur my words, my vision focusing and blurring a few times.

"Here, let me do zhat, I know jou vouldn't vant to anyvay." Medic took me from Scout, a wave of relief hitting his arms. He never really needed to hold dead weight as long as he did.

With a soft "good night" Scout left, leaving me and Medic to my room.

With an intoxicated giggle I look starstruck at Medic, swirling his small curl with my index finger.

Oh, what he'd give to see that face forever.

Whenever he saw me perplexed about something or paying major attention to it, he'd imagine how much I asked myself about it in my mind.

A light tint blush sketches itself on his face, my alcohol flavored lips planting themselves on his slightly sugary tasting ones.

He stiffens up then calms down realizing that I'm not really doing this.. I'm drunk! I can't be aware that I'm doing this.

He kisses back for the hell of the kiss, then with a strong force of will power pushes me away gently.

"Aw.. c'mon.. please, Medic? Just let me-" An adorable hiccup interrupts me, sending a fit of giggles to stop my sentence totally.

He nervously chuckles and picks me up, afraid I'll fall if I walked to my bed.

"Zhere ve go, Frau." He smiles and lays me overtop of my comforters, turning to walk out of the room all together.

I whimper and grab hold of his wrist, keeping him from walking out of the room.

"Stay, please.. I don't want to be alone." I whine and sit up, pulling him closer to the bed.

"Oh.. fine, just allow me to klose zhe door. I don't vant Herr Sniper in here vizh his kamera." He closes the door as he requests and comes back to my bed, tucking me inside the comforter and laying on top to keep us separated.

I curl up against him, his body heat sending purrs up my throat.

"Medic, you're.. so warm.." I tiredly whisper, pulling myself over the flustered doctor loosely, softly humming in delight at his warmth.

He stiffens like a board, perverted thoughts immediately taking over his mind.

"Jou know, Frau, zhere's anozher vay to get varm. If jou vould like to know vhat it is, see me in zhe Morgen." With a sly smirk he leaves to the medical bay.

With a drunken stumble I get off my bed, whimpering from the cold draft of my air conditioning hitting my warm body.

I go into the hallway to see Medic not too far from me.

"Medic, wait!" I drunkly quicken my pace to a wobbly speedwalk behind him, pulling his broad arm towards me to make him stop.

My actions work as expected and I turn him towards me landing a drunken kiss on his lips again.

-Lemon ahead-

With a struggled leap, you hop onto his waist wrapping your arms and legs around him.

The kiss becomes more desperate and heated as you continue on, Josef's arms hoisting you up and against the corridor's wall.

He breaks the kiss leaning down into the crook of your neck, his warm breaths tickling the sensitive skin a bit.

"Ve kan't do zhis. Not out here." He huskily whispers, the thick German accent starting to really make sense.

He sets you down and your feet hit the cold hallway floor, sending chills up your spine.

You feel Josef-

Ha, ha, haaa.. I have no inspiration. Here: person who requested a lemon, go to my lemon book.

Yeah, go right ahead.

Request a medic x reader there.

Hope you enjoyed what I HAVE finished.