Russian Doll (xR!Heavy)

I was on my way to visit my giant of a man boyfriend.

He was currently in Tuefort prison due to a fight in a local bar where the police had to break it up.

Apparently a man tried to insult someone and then Misha stood up to him and then a fight broke out.

He broke a guy's skull like an egg with his hands.. or, that's what the police on the report said.

Anyway, back to me. I was walking to the place that they held Misha in, just a few minutes away.

I have a brown paper bag with little trinkets in it from an antique shop down the way, one of the items being a set of Russian dolls.

I greet the policewoman at the front desk, requesting to see Heavy.

She gently smiles and asks me to wait while she fetched him.

Another officer guided me to the visiting area where I sat down and waited for him to see me.

Around me there were two small women talking to their husbands, one tall man talking to his shorter friend and finally me, waiting for my tall boyfriend.

Soon large footsteps make their way to the room I'm in, a wide smile creeps up my face at the confusion of the people around me.

My gentle giant sat down in front of the safety glass I was behind, a smile on his face.

"Hello, принцесса! I apologize for being in here. Not my fault." He struggles to carefully hold the phone, his single finger alone being too thick to hold it normally.

"I know, but I brought you something." I smile and pull my bag up from the floor into my lap and look for the antique gift I bought.

I pull the Russian dolls from the bag and set them on the table, setting the bag back onto the floor.

"These are for you, Misha." I lift them up, the paint on the porcelain glistening dully from the lights above me.

"Reminds me of home. Is nice gift. Thank you." He tilts his head and sighs dreamily, knowing he made a good choice with me.

Not once could he find any items from his home here.

"You can give it to me. Ask to have seat at tables." He points a huge finger towards a set of tables, two chairs on each side.

"I will." I stand up and set the phone on it's place. "Excuse me, can I continue my visit at one of those tables, please?"

The guard notices Misha behind the lone glass and nods out of fear and intimidation.

He walks to another set of men and they bring Misha to the table, my boyfriend sitting down across from me.

"I missed you." He takes the trinket from me happily.

"I missed you too. How long do you have to stay here, love?" I set my small hands on one of his.

"Next morning I leave." He kisses my forehead and stands up, his hands in front of him as he walks away, the Russian dolls in hand.

"See you then, Misha!" I get up and go home, the officers confused on how I keep him so calm and collected.

Hope you liked it.