Pocket Sized! (xR!Scout)

"A doll house..?" The pocket sized mercenary questions, the baby blue toy house being the best you could do.

"Aw, please? I just.. couldn't let you try to get around the house alone.. you said yourself, you're too-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, too far from respawn. Just.. a doll house? Really?"

"I couldn't think of anything else!" You sigh and frown, your eyebrows pushed together and lowered from their usual place.

"Eh." He sits down and lets you frown, eyeing the dollhouse warily.

"I'm getting food, I'll be back." You get up, careful to not hit his fragile body.

He quickly hops onto your calf, easily staying on while you took giant, to him at least, footsteps into the kitchen.

Just as you were about to make a sandwich, the front door receives a rushed and a bit stressed knock.

Seems like the person who knocked has went to one too many houses already.

"Aw no! Ya gotta hide me! I know who t'at knock belongs to." Scout hurriedly climbs up your jeans, climbing into your pocket.

"Wh- Scout! Get out of my pocket, you can hide... Uh..." Well, he could hide in my kitchen, but he might steal my sandwich. He could hide in my back pocket.. but he'd get crushed if I ever sat down.. he could.. no, don't even think about that one.

"Hows 'bout your room? I'll stay in t'ere 'til he leaves." He eggs on, the knock sounding again.

"Fine, scurry in there." You quickly instruct the tiny man, a nod being his immediate response.

You open the door, a tall man in a white labcoat behind the door. His hair was dark and his eyes were like two blue pools, hypnotizing you just a little.

"Ah, entschuldigen sie mich, but haff jou seen mein fruend? He has blue eyes, similar to mein, a rot shirt, ah.. a headset?" The foreign man describes Scout the best he can, his russian blue orbs keeping your attention and his stressed voice making your heart ache at the reaction if you lied.

"Yeah, why don't.. why don't you come in?" You sidestep to let the man enter, his mood brightening as he politely enters, a small thanks coming from him as he sits on your couch.

××

"Why'd ya tell him I was here!?" He shouts up at you, anger causing his cheeks to flush in red.

"He's worried about you!"

"Don't mean not'in'!"

"Scout, for once stop complaining!" You pick him up by the shirt collar, taking him to he German waiting in your living room, squirming with added bitching and all.

"Oh! Zhank Gott!" He sighs in relief and opens his huge hands for the tiny mercenary, ready to fix his stature, then drag him back to their base.

You drop him into his hands, the mini man looking at you with a look of anger, then guilt as he sees your eyes filled with loneliness, longing and guilt for going against what you originally planned.

He gestures up to the Medic, getting the older man's attention to go outside for a second. He happily obliges, wanting to give the Scout an ear full.

"Herr Scout, vhat-"

"That girl's important ta me, Doc. I can't just leave her." He confesses to the doctor, his tiny heart beating just a bit faster.

Joseph's speech snuffs itself out as he realizes and processed what the pocket sized merc tells him about his love for the woman inside the house.

"So, jou vant to take zhe Fraulein vith us?"

"N-no, Doc, no. She ain't like us. I wanna stay here." He dismisses the idea, knowing the girl hated violence and bloodshed with every fiber of her being.

Or at least, he thought she did.

"Nein, zhat's nonsense. Zhe iz coming vith us. No excuses." He takes the man inside before he can protest and gets the woman's attention.

"If jou don't mind, jou vill be coming back to base vith us." The German began, "if not, zhen zhat vould be a shame. Very could use zhe vomanly touch."

He pulled out a vial of blue liquid and instructed Scout to drink it, the tiny man immediately doing so.

In a flash of light he grew to his normal size, clothes and all. His gaze shifted from his arms to his height, then to you.

"Aye, Doc, could you gimme a sec?" The doctor nodded and went outside, giving you privacy.

"I know I'm stubborn, but t'anks." He admits, placing a quick kiss on your now bright pink cheek.

"Y-you're welcome." You hold where he kissed you, smiling sheepishly.

You ended up going to the base and becoming another class, much to Scout's dismay.

He really wanted you to get the mystery box with the shorts in them. Like really, really wanted them.

(Jungle Booty ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) the lil nasty)

Other than that, you had fun at the base and loved the once pocket sized mercenary.

Who would've thought, huh?