Chapter 1: A plane?

"Why do we need to take a plane?" My little sister asked. "Because we need to go somewhere else for the tour. And besides, You'll get free food." I said as I grabbed the bags. "Ugh." She walked outside to the car. I stood in the house for a second. Just admiring it. I sighed and walked out to the car.

---------time-------------------leap------------------

"Thunder! Feel the thunder! Lightning  and the thunder!" We yelled the lyrics to the song on our way to the airport.

---------time-------------------leap------------------

"Now boarding flight 57 to L.A.!" Interrupted the music playing from the intercom. "That's us. Let's go." I said, grabbing my sister's arm. We both ran to the plane, extremely excited.

---------time-------------------leap------------------

I poked my sister. She sat there, her eyes closed. "She's so cute when she sleeps." I leaned back, closing my eyes.

---------time-------------------leap------------------

RRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!! My phone went off like crazy! I check it, after waking up, and see there is 12 missed calls, and 34 new messages. It's all from my friend... I quickly call her back, worried that something had happened.

"Hello?" I answered the phone. "(Y/N)! Ethan is letting one fan stay at his house for up to a month!!!" I held the phone away from my ear for a second, and put it back up to my ear and resumed the conversation. "M-My ears....."  The voice on the other side laughed. "Sorry bout' that." Her thick British accent really showed when she spoke.

We talked for a bit and somehow managed to come back to the subject of the one special fan that gets to stay with Ethan, Mark, and Tyler. "So you fit right into the category!" She said, almost like she was gonna burst. "Fit into what category?" I asked. "If your single, 20-25 years old, a girl, and have been cleared to stay there by Mark, then you can stay!"

---------time-------------------leap------------------

The plane finally landed. I checked my phone for the time and realized that we only had 2 hours left to get where we needed to be for the tour. "We gotta go! Or we'll be late!!!!" We ran as quickly as we could. We met my friend who I was talking to on the phone with. We got in the car and started heading to where the show took place.

"Again, thank you so much for letting me and my sister stay here with you. I really appreciate it." I said, looking over to her while she was focusing on the road. "No problem! I love having you and your sister coming over to visit. Even if you live in the U.S. and I live in the U.K." She pulled over. "We here. Have a good time!" She gave me and my little sister a hug goodbye. "See you when it's over!" I waved goodbye. And as I entered, I saw them.

______________________________________
(A/N) Hmmm, I wonder how it's gonna go? Who will be the special fan? Find out in the next two chapters!
                         ~Jac-Kat