Chapter 28: $2,000

"How'd you know that?" I said, panic starting to set in. "I know a lot of things. Things I told Logan for a high price. Things I'll tell you for an even higher one." I threw my fist at him, but Bob held me back. "What the hell man! Let me hit him! He helped Logan kidnap my fiance!" I screamed, trying to get out. "If you want a chance to get any information out of him, chill your tits dude." Bob said, making me relax and put my head down, staring at the ground. "...How much." I muttered, not looking up. "What?" Bob asked. "How much!" I repeated, yelling this time, still not looking up. "2,000." He responded. "What?!?!?! No!!!!!" Bob yelled, turning around. "Well, then no information for you. "He started walking away, when I said "Here." I held out my hand with $2,000 in it. Tears started rolling down my face. That was the money I'd starting saving for an apartment for me and her. It doesn't matter anymore, as long as I have her in my arms once more. "Thanks." He said, grabbing it. "All I know is that he took her to a place around here. It's a dark brown building with a dark gray door. It's hard to miss." He said, walking away. "Thanks......" I muttered out. "What?" He asked turning back. "Nothing." I snapped out.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
My phone went off. Ethan! Oh my god! I looked at the message, "Hey. Where are you? You disappeared on me. Did you get lost?" Does he really not know what happened? Or is he doing this because of Logan. I looked over the way it was written 10-15 times before coming to the conclusion that it was because of Logan. I heard knocking from the door. "Hey, baby girl?" He tried to open it. "-Why is this locked?!?!??!" Oh shit. I can't lock doors. I powered off my phone, flushed the toilet and tried to make it look like I was using the bathroom. I opened the door immediately. I was waiting for him to smack me, but what he said caught me really off guard. "If you want to get out of trouble baby girl, then your gonna need to watch a  movie with daddy." He said, smiling at me. I was terrified of what that meant to him, but I didn't want to get hit.

I'm done. It doesn't really matter anymore, and I think I'll go crazy if I listen to him anymore. I ran to the kitchen to see what I could find to numb it all. I saw a bunch of alcohol. Fuck it. I pulled out a bottle of Glenivet, a kind of scotch. There bottle was about three fourths empty. I downed a small shot, still not getting rid of the horror. I took another one, and another one. By the time the the horribleness was gone, so was the bottle. Shit.

I headed back into the living room where he was sitting. I saw he had picked a bad romance movie. Oh no. I know what he plans on doing. Good thing I'm drunk. Well, what about Ethan? Or my baby? My baby! I just drank alcohol. What's gonna happen? Oh no. What have I done...

Logan's P.O.V.
She walked back into the room, seemingly drunk. Was she trying to get drunk so she doesn't have to deal with me sober? Nah. She wouldn't do that. I know my baby girl too well. She just wanted to have a good time, and trust me, a good time we will have.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
I could feel it the alcohol starting to kick in. I'm ashamed of what I could do once it kicks in all the way. I'm sorry Ethan. I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry everybody. I miss them all so much. I'm sure they're looking for me right now. I hope they find me soon. I miss my boyfriend, my fiance.

Logan's P.O.V.
"Hey baby girl." I said in a sing-song voice as she came over. She had a sad look on here face. I know just the way to cheer her up. I padded my leg for her to come sit. At first, she didn't, so I looked at her with cold, threatening eyes, letting her know what would happen if she decided not to sit. Slowly, she came over, and sat on my leg. "Good job, baby girl." I wrapped my arms around her, slightly squeezing her. I noticed she was starting to put on some weight around her stomach. We can't have that, now can we. I'll just won't feed her for a couple of days, and see how that works.

______________________________________
(A/N) Hey guys. It's been nine months. I'm super sorry, I just haven't found any motivation. But, you can have this. I'm done putting it off, and I know it's a little short, but, here you go. More story.
                           ~Jac-Kat