Chapter 12: Can't hold back

"I hope so Ethan." I said as I slid my head onto his chest from his shoulder.  He leaned his head down a bit. He put his mouth on the side of my neck. A shiver went down my spine. "D-Don't do t-that E-Ethan...." I muttered. "Do you really want me to stop?" Ethan said seductively.  "Mmmmm........." I said, letting the heat of the moment get the better of me. It got heated very quickly...

Mark's POV
Where did (Y/N) and Ethan go? Did they head off into his room to watch Netflix? Probably. I outta go ask them what the want for dinner. I walked over the Ethan's door. I was about to knock when I heard something I didn't want to hear. Moaning. Oh god. I could hear the bed rock back and forth. Oh god. Nope. Nope. Nope. I'm just gonna go back into the kitchen like nothing ever happened.

(Y/N)'s POV
I had a large smirk on my face as I pulled the sheets up to cover my top half. We laid there for a moment, staring up at the ceiling. "That," He panted. "Was,"He took another breath. "Amaizing." He said, put of breath. He looked at me and smiled. My grin widened. I heard his stomach growl. I realized I was hungry aswell. I smelled the most amazing smell. Not related to what just happened, but food related. PANCAKES. Ethan must have smelled it aswell because he inhaled a large breath and sat up and started looking for his clothes. I did the same.

"I see you smelt my famous pancakes." Jack said, smiling. "Yea, but why are you still here?" Ethan said, attitude out of no where. "You know who. The guy who beat you and your girl. The gu-" Ethan interrupted Jack. "WE GET IT." Ethan seem quite upset. "Are you on your period or something?" Wade asked. I motioned for Wade to stop. Ethan ignored the comment and walked back into the bedroom. I followed.

"Hey, You alright?" I asked, sitting down next to him. "I'm just worried about you, and every else here. Logan IS crazy. Who knows what he will do next." Ethan said, worry in his eyes. "I-I'm sorry," I said, unable to look him in the eyes. He gave me a big, warm, hug. "It's not your fault (Y/N)." He said, hugging me even tighter. I was my fault. If I hadn't dated that lunatic, then none of this would have happened.  I stood up, ignoring his hug. I started walking towards the door when he grabbed my wrist. I yanked it back, remembering things I DIDN'T want to remember. "I'm sorry (Y/N). But you know I would NEVER leave you. We just went farther than before. I'm not like him." Ethan standing in front of the door. I hugged him tightly, sobbing. He hugged me and patted my back. "It will all be oka-" He was interrupted by knocking on the front door.

______________________________________
(A/N) I know I haven't updated in a while, but here it is.
                            ~Jac-kat