Chapter 25: Love is Real

After a little while of talking to the girls, a docter enters the room. "Ms.(Last Name), Ethan Nestor wants permission to take you out of the hospital for a few hours." She said, looking up from her clip board. "Why?" I asked out of confusion. "He didn't say." Okay, this is strange, but it couldn't hurt. "I'd like to leave for a few hours." The docter nodded and walked out. "What do you think he's doing?" Anna asked. "I ha-" Kate interrupted me. "Do you think he's gonna Murder you!?!?!" She said playfully. I couldn't help but giggle. "I sure hope not." As I said that, Kate giggled. Ethan stood at the door, smiling. I jumped back at bit, smiling. "You ready?" Ethan asked, coming closer. "Well, yeah. But what are we going to be doing?" I said, getting on the edge of the bed, about to stand. Ethan walked over, helping me up. "It's a surprise." He said and smiled. Anna and Kate just sat back and watched like they were watching a movie or something. I smiled and blushed. Since the hospital didn't change my clothes, I was ready to go. He gently grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door. I started walking at the same speed as him, and he interlased his fingers with mine. I looked over to him, a smile creeping up on my face. He smiled at me and gripped my hand tighter. I smiled and blushed madly. I started to face forward again, he grabbed my face with his other hand and kissed me. Both of us stopped in our tracks. The second his lips hit mine, everything stopped. Time and space stopped. Ethan kissing me is nothing new, but it feels like something's changed, in a wonderful way. He pulled back after a few solid seconds and looked me in the eyes. "I love you so much." He smiled as he spoke. My heart melted as he draged me along. "I love you too." I said as we walked. We walked out of the hospital, and to his car. He opened the door for me. "Thanks." I looked at him while I got in the car. "Anything for you, my dear." Ethan said with the sweetest tone in his voice. I wonder what's got into him? Whatever it is, I like it. Ethan stepped into the car and started it. He started driving off when I got a text from Mark. It read; "Hope you have a fun time with Ethan ;)". I snickered at the playful comment. "What is it honey?" Ethan took his eyes off the road for a moment to look at me when he spoke. Him calling me honey caught me a bit off guard. "Uh, nothing. Just a text from Mark." I said, turning off my phone. "Ah, okay." He said and kept on driving.

"Close your eyes." He said. "Why?" I said, smiling. "It's a surprise." He said and looked at me with a smile. I looked away and blushed. I closed my eyes, and I soon felt the car park. "Where are we?" I said, giggling. "You'll see (Y/N)." I could almost hear his smile. He helped me out of the car, and put his hands on my eyes to keep me from peeking. "What if I trip?" I said tying to turn my head towards him. "I'll catch you." He said in a sweet voice and turned my head back around. We started walking and the ground felt uneven, like we were out side. I felt a cool breeze sweep over me, and I shivered. "Here. Take this." Ethan stopped me and put his jacket on me. I blushed. "Thanks Ethan." I said as we started to walk again. He eventually stopped me and sat me down, removing his hands from my eyes. "Alright. You can open them." I smiled and opened my eyes to see the most beautiful flowers surrounding me and Ethan. We were laying on a blanket out of the way of the flowers. I looked up at the sky, seeing an opening in the roof of tree beaches. The sky was the most beautiful shade of light blue as the sun rose. "Wow..." I murmured under my breath. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Ethan said, putting his hand on mine. "Yeah. Such a beautiful place." I said, looking at him. "I'm talking about you silly." Ethan smiled so bright as he spoke, causing me to blush. "I love you (Y/N). You know that?" Ethan said as he laid back. "Yeah. And I love you too." I said and laid down on Ethan. "You are my everything." Ethan said, kissing the top of my head. I smiled and blushed. "Thanks." I looked up at Ethan. "What happened in there?" "What? In where?" Ethan respond, looking confused. "In the place the guards took you after the fight. What happened? Your different. Not in a bad way! I like you like this, but what happened?" I tried saying it in the nicest way possible. Ethan let out a sigh. "Me and Mark had a talk. I let the reality of the situation set in. My girlfriend's pregnant with my child, and has a condition that may harm her and the baby. I'm going to have a family with the love of my life. When I say "love of my life", you have no idea how much I mean it. And I realized I'm going to be a father, so I need to step in and BE a father, BE a good boyfriend, BE a good friend, BE a good husband." I gasped out of shock. Ethan got up, gently setting me down. I sat up as he moved backward. He got on one knee, and tears started rolling down my face. He pulled a small black box out of his pocket, and held it out. "(Y/N) (L/N), will you marry me?" I started crying even more after hearing him say the words. I saw the ring. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I tackled Ethan, hugging him as tight as I could. "Yes! Yes!" I said, burying my head in his chest. "I want to be with you forever and always."

______________________________________
(A/N) Here's a special chapter for you guys! I know it's been foreverrrrrrr, but I hope this makes up for it! It's 1000 words instead of 500.
                           ~Jac-kat