Chapter 20: Crush(ed)

Jack Ferrit gave me a look, but didn't say anything. When I looked back at the doctor, she was staring at me in disbelief. "What?" I asked her, panic slowly rising throughout my body. "Are you sure?" The doctor asked, from the looks of it, trying to stay calm."Yes," Was all I said before she walked off to talk to another doctor.

She came back with another doctor walking beside her. "Hello. My name is Dr.Stephen. I heard about Ms.(Last Name)'s condition. This is a very rare condition. It has only occurred 4 times in the documented history of the world." Me and Jack Ferrit just stood there in shock. Finally Jack Ferrit spoke up. "So what are you saying?" Dr.Stephen rubbed the back of his neck, trying not to stress anymore than he already is. "Ms.(Last Name)-" Jack Ferrit interrupted him. "Her name is (Y/N)." He said rudely. Dr.Stephen coughed in agitation, and then continued to speak. "Ms.(Last Name)'s body is growing her baby at an incredibly fast rate, which could be very harmful to the baby. It will take her less than a month from now to give birth. She will have to stay here till she has given birth, so that way we can monitor her." Dr.Stephen said, sounding empathetic. I was shocked. How could this have happened to her? Why her? "What causes this to occur is when two certain recessive genes come together in a child. Only about 0.032% of the human population carry this gene. It can also put Ms.(Last Name)'s body through a lot of stress. Can you call in the father of the baby?" Dr.Stephen asked. "Of course." I said, pulling out my phone and calling Ethan, and then every one else.

I only told them to come to the hospital because something happened to (Y/N) and that it had nothing to do with Logan. I wouldn't tell them anymore till they got here. It would take them about 20 minutes to reach the hospital, so I asked on of the doctors a questions. "Can I visit Ms.(Last Name) in room 203?" The docter nodded and showed me to her room. Once we arrived, I grabbed a chair and pulled it up next to her bed. She was asleep, and she was so cute. She was- MARK! STOP! SHE IS NOW PREGNANT WITH ETHAN'S BABY! Now I need to stop. Now this would do more damage than its worth. She is worth every thing, but that doesn't mean I should I ruin her life because of a crush. I do like her, maybe even love her, but her happiness is more important than my love life. It will make me happy just to see her, Ethan, and soon to be a tiny adorable baby running around, as happy as can be. I felt a wave of exhaustion wash over me, and I grabbed a hold of (Y/N)'s hand, holding it, and falling asleep.

______________________________________(A/N) Sorry for uploading when I said I would, but here it is! Tell me how you liked it!
~Jac-kat