Chapter 5: Room space

We had just gotten home, when Ethan asked me something. "Hey uh, (Y/N)," He rubbed the back of his beck. "Wanna hang out?" He didn't make eye contact. "I'd love too." I said in reply. He lead his hand forward, leading to the living room. I sat down in the couch. He plopped down next to me. "Wanna watch a movie?" Ethan asked me. "Sure!" I smiled. He put on a romance movie. "I didn't know you liked  romance movies." I said, looking at Ethan. "Yea. I love them!" He said, blushing a little.

"I'm going to bed guys!" Mark yelled from down the hallway. "Wait! Where is (Y/N) gonna sleep? There is no spare rooms!" Ethan yelled down the hall. "Uh, you can have my bed of you want, or you can have the couch. " Mark said from the hall. "The couch is fine," I said, yelling back. "Are you sure?" Mark asked one more time. "Yea." I waved goodnight to Mark, and went back to watching the movie with Ethan.

I heard the door open, it was Tyler. He  waved a hello, but put his finger on his lips, telling me to be quiet. He snuck up behind Ethan, and scared the living daylight out of him! After Ethan had cussed him out a bit, we were all laughing. Tyler said his good nights, and me and Ethan continue to watch the movie. I slowly dozed off.

Ethan's POV
She is so cute when she sleeps. I stretched her out on the couch, and then hopped behind her, so we were cuddling. This is the best feeling in the world. But why? Do I love her? But we only just met. Who? What? Why? I don't know. All I know is that she is the most wonderful girl I have ever met. I slowly started doze off with her in my arms...

(Y/N) POV
I yawned a bit and looked up to see a face right next to mine. I almost jumped, but I didn't. It was Ethan! Was he cuddling with me? I blushed so hard, my cheeks started to hurt. I didn't know what to do. Do I like him? Do I have those kind of feelings for him? I don't know. I just sat there. Relaxed. This was amazing.

I looked back up, and saw Ethan had opened his eyes just a little bit. He smiled. Mark started walking down the hall, just out of sight. We both sat up as fast as possible. "Hey guys, what do you wan-" Mark came into sight. "Are you guys okay? You two look little nervous." Mark said with a confused look on his face. "Yea. We're okay. And I'll take some (Your favorite breakfast). Is that okay (Y/N)?" You looked at him and then Mark, then back at him. "That's my favorite." I said and got up to stretch my legs.

"This is some goooooood (Your favorite breakfast)." I said, looking at Mark. "Thanks (Y/N)." Mark said, smiling. Tyler looked up from his food. "What are we gonna record today? A vlog with (Y/N)?" Tyler asked. "Sure, If she's okay with it." Mark said and looked at me. "Sure!" I said incredibly excited.

______________________________________
(A/N) Hmmm? I wonder what will come of you and Ethan? I wonder what vlog you will do? Hmmm.
                         ~Jac-Kat