Chapter 21: Suspicions

Ethan's P.O.V.
It was about 4 in the morning, and I was getting a call from Mark which caused me to wake up. I answered the call and he sounds like he's worried and angry.  I sit straight up, now awake. "Mark, calm down." I said, trying to make him calm down so I could understand him. He took a breath in, and out. "(Y/N) is in the hospital-" I cut him off. "What??!?!?!" I jumped out of bed. "She wasn't harmed by anyone, but I'm not telling you anymore until you and the other guys get here. Tell them what I told you." Mark didn't even give me time to respond, he just hung up. Now I'm worried about (Y/N). What happened to her? Why was she out with Mark? Where was she with Mark? What was she doing with Mark? She's not, cheating on me with Mark, is she? Mark did offer to take her, and he also picked her up. It can't be. Mark wouldn't do that to me, right? (Y/N) is the love of my life, and I can't lose her.  But I can't jump to conclusion. I'll observe from afar to see, and then I'll ask her about it. I shook my head and I went to the living room. I turned on the light switch and walked over to the couch. "Jack." I said, shaking him. He didn't respond. "Jack." I said louder. Still nothing. "JACK." I said, almost yelling. "What?" He said, his face still in his pillow. "(Y/N)'s in the hospital." As soon as I said that, Jack jumped up. "What?" He seemed awake now. I repeated myself, and his eyes only grew larger with worry. "Why?" He asked me, his tone concered and confused. I told him what Mark had told me, and I asked him to go wake up Tyler and tell him while I get dressed. "Okay, I will." He said, still worried, but he got himself under control. I went back to my room and got changed into something more, presentable. I ran a comb through my hair in a rush manner, and when I came back out, the two boy were changed and running a comb through their hair. "Come on." I said, motioning for them to follow. They followed me, and I grabbed the keys off the key rack before we left.

When we arrived, Jack almost fell out of the door. "Be careful." I said, chuckling a bit. He gave me a playful look, and then he closed his door. Me and Tyler got out, and we all started running towards the hospital. Once we arrived in front of the hospital, we all took a moment to breathe. We stepped inside, and Tyler went over to one of the ladies and asked what room (Y/N) was in. Soon he came back and we followed him up to her room. I burst through the door, trying not to make too much noise, and I go to hug (Y/N), but I see Mark sleeping, holding her hand?!?!?

______________________________________
(A/N) Heh heh...
                           ~Jac-kat