Chapter 3: A lot of awkward...

"Hello everyone! Me, Ethan, and Tyler have decided who we want to stay with us for a month." As soon as Mark spoke, everyone went silent. "Ethan, are you sure?..... You want her to come back with us?..... Do you like her?" I could barely hear some mumbling coming from Mark. I tensed up in anticipation. Mark cleared his throat. "Uh, (Your first name) (Your last name), please come up here." I almost screamed! Me! Me! They picked me!! I can't believe it!!! I walked calmly up onto the stage.

"You have the chance to stay with us for a month If you want. Do you?" Mark asked me. I nodded quickly. "Then you are the one who gets to come home with us." Mark seemed really happy that I was coming home with him. Which seemed a bit odd.

Mark, Wade, Bob, Ethan, and Tyler thanked the audience and said goodbye. I was saying goodbye to my little sister and my friend. They would head back to my place in California. I live in a different part of California than L.A., where I would be staying for now.

Ethan's POV
(Y/N) is quite the interesting character. She seems wonderful. I don't want to come off strong, but. I don't even know what I feel for her. Love? No. Just the potential to make a friend.

Mark's POV
Hmm. This (Y/N) person who is staying with us, is, different. But not in a bad way. In quite a good way actually. I hope Ethan doesn't like her, I don't want to hurt my friend....

(Y/N)'s POV
I head with the YouTubers, plus Tyler, to the door. I didn't say anything. There was just an awkward silence sitting in the car to the airport.

Mark cracked a joke. Even making me chuckle a little bit. Mark and Ethan looked back at me, smiling when they heard my laugh. "Keep your eyes on the road, Mark. I don't want to kill (Y/N)." Ethan said, with a bit of a laugh in his voice.

---------time-------------------leap------------------

I had gotten on the plane, and I sat next to the window, with Mark and Ethan almost fighting to sit in the seat next to me, I was confused. But I chuckled, and Ethan sat down next to me and mark sat behind, with a bit of a grumpy face. I started to close my eyes.......

______________________________________
(A/N) Interesting..... And I won't be able to upload as fast as I did tonight. But I will upload a lot.
                          ~Jac-Kat