Chapter 8: He's back...

"So you can stay up here, with us?" Ethan almost looked like he was about to fall out of his seat with excitement. "Yep." I said happily. He hugged me and I hugged back and smiled. "We need to decide what we are." I said. Looking at him with a more serious face. "Well, I have an idea." He stood up, grabbed my hand, and pulled me outside. I saw a pool and some swimming suits on the chairs around the edge. "(Y/N), Ever since I met you, I knew there was something special about you. (Y/N), will you go out with me?" He asked me. I almost screamed. "Yes!" I hugged him so hard.

We had gone a walk after he asked me out. He had gone a head when something in the ally way caught my eye. I started walking down the ally way. I heard something behind me. I turned around but I was too late. A guy I knew a little too well grabs my shoulders really violently, and started screaming at me. I started shaking, I was scared. I couldn't make out what he was saying, only that he hated me. He grabbed a metal pipe near by and started hurting me with it. I screamed and cried. He beat my arms and legs. He beat me up. He then took a pocket knife and started cutting me. I was shaking, screaming, and crying. Hoping some one would come help me. He walked away, but all I could feel was pain. I was stuck in a dark ally way, and if I didn't get help soon, I would die. I could tell I had a broken rib at the least. I let out one final scream, and then went unconscious.

Ethan's POV
Where did she go? Wait, was that a scream?!?! I ran as fast as I could to where I heard the scream. I hope that wasn't (Y/N). I can't lose her. I come up to a dark ally way. I can't see anything,  but I go in anyway. I hear shallow breathing. I went towards the breathing. I found some one. I felt a liquid on their skin. Blood? I picked them up bridal style and and carried them to the light. It was (Y/N)! She was bleeding a lot! There was a lot of bruises! I called Mark, Tyler, Bob, and Wade, telling them what had happened. I call 911 and asked for an ambulance. I carried her to the ambulance, and rode with her to the hospital. Please be okay (Y/N), I can't lose you. I grabbed her hand, and sat there.

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up to Ethan kissing me. I kisses him back. He jumped backward. "Your awake!" He hugged me. "What happened?" Ethan asked. "He was an old ex of mine, very abusive..." I said. Looking away. He gave me a large, strong hug. I love this man. He is the one.

______________________________________
(A/N) I know it's a little short, but I wanted to hurry up and get this one out before I went to sleep.
                            ~Jac-Kat