Chapter 27: Thoughts

Ethan's P.O.V.
I slammed my hands down on the table. "Everyone focus!" I yelled, getting the murmuring to stop. Mark, Jack, Bob, Wade, Tyler and I were all sitting around the table, most of us in a state of panic. I was on the end of the table, Wade on the other. Bob and Mark we're sitting to my left, and Tyler and Jack to my right. I was trying to get everyone to focus so we could come up with a plan. "Ethan, Bob, you two go to her last known location." Wade commanded, standing up. "Yes sir!" Bob and I replied instantly. "Tyler, Mark, you two head to the northeast side of the city." Wade commanded again, pointing at them. "Yes sir!" They replied in unison. "Jack, you and I will head head to the southeast side." Wade commanded once more. "Yes sir!" Jack replied. "Find out as much information about the current situation as possible. Rendezvous back here in 2 hours." Wade said, standing up. "Yes sir!" They all yelled in unison.

Wade's P.O.V.
Psst. Hey. Reader. Over here. You know, I'm not actually as dumb as I seem. I know more than I let on to you. Even right now, I'm breaking the 4th wall! That takes some skills. But I am worried about (Y/N). That "Logan" character is a real issue. He keeps the story from being so peaceful! And now? Kidnapping? And what if we don't actually get her back... What if he, he, kil- no. Stop. Don't think like that wade. Everything will be alright. Just keep telling yourself that.

Jack's P.O.V.
Oh no. This isn't good. "Wade, do you think she'll be okay?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. "Of course. (Y/N) is a strong woman with a strong will. And with our help, she'll be home in no time." Wade said, not even bothering to look away from where he was walking. "Do you think we can save her?" I said in a quieter voice. This time he stopped walking, and so did I. He looked at me, took a deep breath, and paused for a second. "...Of course. Why wouldn't we?" He sounded less sure of it this time. "Logan is very smart and strong. Has been ahead of us on so many things. What if we can't sav-" Wade just started walking forward again. Disregarding the comment I'd made. I know he wasn't asking, it was a rhetorical question, but I'd answered anyway.

Tyler's P.O.V.
Damn. This, this is depressing. We've got to find her. I've gotten kinda attached. She's kinda like a younger sister me. Tears started welling in my eyes. I looked up to keep them from falling. Gahhhhhhh. I miss her. We need to find her soon.

Bob's P.O.V.
I let out a sigh. Goddamnit (Y/N). Why do you have to be so lovable. Everyone loves you. I mean, what's not to love. Fucking little sisters man, always getting into trouble. But, we all miss you (Y/N). Please come back.

Mark's P.O.V.
Goddamnit, Goddamnit, Goddamnit! I can't believe we let this happen! She's pregnant! We don't know what Logan will do to her if he finds out! No! I won't let this happen! I, I love her. I need her. Even if I'm just sitting on the sidelines, watching her and her boyfriend and their baby be a happy family, I'm fine with that. I just need her in my life. I remembered the dream I had about kissing her. Okay, maybe not just kissing her, but whatever. We were sitting on my bed...

"Hey! Mark!" She called, wanting me to sit next to her on my bed. "You know, you don't have to stay on the couch. Just because our house sitter had dogs over who tore up the guest room doesn't mean your forced to sleep on the couch. You can sleep in my room." I said, wanting her to stay with me. "Where will you sleep?" She asked, not wanting me to sleep on the couch. "Well, I-" She interrupted me. "Do you want to sleep with me?" She asked, while smiling. I wasn't sure if she was talking about laying in bed with her, or, doing the do with her, but, which ever one it was, yes. "Uh, well, yeah.: I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Well, me too." She rubbed her neck too. I'm so glad she felt the same. We both started leaning forward. Our lips are, well, were inches apart. I closed the gap, pressing my lips to hers with force, but still in a gentle manner. She kissed back almost immediately. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself onto my lap. And holy fuck, her grinding skills were incredible in this dream! Like, DAMN! I moved my mouth over to her neck, sucking on it barely. She let out a small moan-

I felt a bulge in my pants from recalling the dream. Shit! What if someone notices! Tyler's gonna think I'm fucking crazy! "Um, Tyler, I'm gonna head to the little boys room, alright? Be right back!" I said as I ran off to the bathroom.

Ethan's P.O.V.
(Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N). Where are you. Please. I need you. I had an idea. I pulled out my phone. I was going to text her. I sent out a text saying "Hey. Where are you? You disappeared on me. Did you get lost?" I sent it like that because if Logan found it, he wouldn't be pissed. Wait, he might still be! What if he beats the shit out of her because of my stupid mistake?

10 minutes go by, 20, 30, still no response. Fuck. What is something happened? N- My thoughts were interrupted by Bob tapping me on the shoulder. "Hey. Maybe we should ask around if they know anything about (Y/N)'s whereabouts." Bob suggested. "That's a great idea!" We started asking around, and no luck. Until one guy. "Yeah. She's the one that one guy kidnapped right?" He said, not looking up from his food. "Yeah! Do you know where she is?" I said, incredibly happy on our new lead. "No, but maybe some of those dollar bills in your pocket might refresh my memory." He said, looking up and holding his hand out. "Where are you getting your Intel from?" Bob asked him to see if it was worth paying for it. "I won't talk until you give me the money." He said. "The guys trying to scam us. Let's go Ethan." Bob said, turning to walk away. "Oh, so your her boyfriend and baby daddy." He said, getting my attention.

______________________________________
(A/N) Yo. I worked on it all day at school, so I got even more stuffs for you. I'm trying hard to do this good for you. Hope you like this angsty mess!
~Jac-kat