Chapter 26: Not a Nightmare

I ended falling asleep in Ethan's lap, snoring softly. When I woke up, I realized that I'd slept for a few solid hours. I looked up at Ethan and saw he was barley awake. He looked down at me, and smiled. "Morning sleepy head. Nice nap?" I laughed a bit and nodded. "Well, then follow me. I got something to show you." He sounded really excited. So, of course, I leaned forward so he could get up, then he helped me up. Once I had stood up, he grabbed my hands and led me to another clearing, but one with a decent size pond. "Want to go swimminng?" He asked with a smile on his face. I smiled. "I'd love to, if it wasn't almost winter. " I laughed and rubbed the back of my neck. "It's a hot spring." He smiled even more. "Well, I don't have a swimming suit." I said, with a bit of a pouty face. "Who needs swimming suits?" Ethan giggled and took of his shirt. He waited for me to take off mine. "You want some help?" He asked with a sly grin. "I might just need some help." I said, inching closer to him. He grins and lifts my shirt up and over my head. "Let me take care of this for you." He unhooked my bra and threw it to the side with the rest of the clothes. He slipped his pants and underwear off, hopping into the water. I did the same. The water was so warm and relaxing. It's been a while since I've done something like this. Ethan pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips against mine. It felt amazing. He slid his toung across my bottom lip, as if asking for permission. Gladly, I alowed. Our toungs, they played together. After a bit, he pulled from my lips, glancing at my chest. He then started kissing my neck, leaving a trail of small hickeys. He left a trail of kisses going down to my stomach. I shivered out of pleasure and let out a small moan. "Oh, you like that?" He asked, raising his eye brows seductively. I let out a small laugh, and he sat back up, putting his arm around me. "I love you (Y/N)." He let out a sigh of relaxation and looked up at the sky. "I love you too Ethan."

Logan's P.O.V.
God. My baby girl. Taken from me. Not for long. That "E-fan" or whatever will be sorry. I beat her when I saw her because I was pissed she left me! How could she do this to the love of her life! I love her more than anyone else could! And once I get her back, no one will ever take her from me again. I'll make sure of that.

I was walking around town, when one of my scouts came back to me to report what they had found. They said that her and that stupid blob of meat she calls a boyfriend are taking a walk around town. Perfect. I handed the scout $100, $25 more than usual for the great information. I started heading that way.

I was dressed in a black hoodie with the hood over my head. I spotted her! And, him... I motioned to one of my scouts to distract him and get them separate. Once she was sitting on the wall alone, I walked past, bumping into her and lifting out her wallet. I did a sloppy job so she could tell I took her wallet. My scout took care of that road block. Now, she's all mine. "Hey! My wallet!" She yelled and started running after me. I ran into a dark ally way, making sure she was still behind me. Once I'd made it in the backdoors of one of my secret "hiding" places, I shut it after she came in. I tossed her wallet to her, taking my hood off and pinning her against the wall again. "Nice to be this close to you again, baby girl~."

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
Oh. My. Fucking. God. Not again. Not this. Please tell me I'm having a nightmare. No. No. No. I'm done. That it. Goodbye. I called myself down a little bit. I had to find Ethan. Maybe, if I play along, no. I can't. But, I think I've got to. "Hey, pretty boy." I swallowed the vomit that just came back into my mouth. He grinned uncontrollably. "Good to see your back to your old self baby girl." He backed off me. Thank God. He grabbed my hand and led me to another room and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I gagged. "Are you okay baby girl?" I didn't know how to cover this up. Shit. "I'm just, hungry." I held my breath, tensing my body, waiting for the impact of his fist hitting me. But, nothing. "Okay. Let me get you some food. But first, say my name baby girl." Thank God. He believed me. "Logan." I said. He smacked me across the face. "I said say my name!" He yelled at my face. How could I forget! I'm so stupid! "D-Daddy!" I semi-yelled. He smacked my ass as hard as he could. I let out a small yelp of pain. "Get on your knees and beg!" He commanded me. I fell to my knees out of instinct. "Daddy!" I moaned out, trying to sound as "pleasing" and as needy as possible. This is what he wanted. This is the only way to not get beat. I needed to find Ethan. "There you go baby girl. Daddy's gonna go get you some food. Stay right there." He said, turning around to head to the kitchen. "Wait, daddy, can I go to the bathroom?" I struggled to say the word. "Sure thing baby girl." The "baby girl" thing was making me sick, but I couldn't do anything about it. I headed off to the bathroom, hoping to make it there before he asked me to say thank you. I ran in and locked the door. I turned the fan on to create noise, and sat down on the toilet, crying. I need Ethan. I can't live without him. He is everything to me. And if Logan finds out about my baby, he WILL try to kill it. Oh Ethan, where are you?

______________________________________
(A/N) I am soooooo sorry it took so long. Since I'm not updating as often, I'm doubling the word count. And you thought Logan was gone. Ha, you are soooooo wrong.
~Jac-kat