Chapter 14: Car rides

"Yea sure. What is it Mark?" I said, leaning back in his chair. "Uh... I don't really know how to say this." Mark said, unable to make eye contact. "I-" He stopped himself. "Forget it." Mark said, getting up. "It would make me a horrible friend to you and him." Mark whispered to himself, walking out the door. What was he talking about? Mark puzzles me. But I have 20 minutes till it's time to go. I outta go hang with everyone before I go.

"Name 5, bad pick-up lines." Bob said to Ethan. "Are you pants 50% off? Cause' they'll be 100% off at my place." Ethan said, cracking up. "One!" Everyone said in unison, laughing s bit. "Are you my math homework, Because I want to slam you on the table and do you all night." Ethan said, almost falling down laughing. We all laughed, trying to speak. "T-Two!" We all yelled in unison again, laughing so hard we could barley speak. "Are yo-" Ethan was interrupted by someone's timer on their phone go off. "Time to head out." Mark said, turning off the alarm. "Have fun. I love you." Ethan said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Mark winced when Ethan said that. Why? I don't know. Mark is a strange one. "Why is Mark taking her and not Ethan?" Jack asked, bouncing up and down on the couch cushion. "Because Ethan is tired and shouldn't drive. And I need to head to that part of L.A. anyways." Mark said, checking his phone again for the time. "Have fun (Y/N)." Bob said. "Yea (Y/N), have fun!" Jack said, running up and giving me a big hug. "Have, fun?" Wade said, not knowing what he was supposed to say. "Send me pictures." Tyler said, pulling out his phone. "I love you." Ethan said again. "I love you too." I said, giving him a quick kiss goodbye. "Alright. Let's go." Mark said, opening the door. We walk out to the car.

"Thunder! Feel the thunder!" We both yelled/sang. Mark is a good friend. He took his eyes off the road for a second to look at me, and smile. His smile was so bright, heart -warming, loveable... I think you get the idea. But he turned back to the road right after, with no problems. We went back to singing/yelling along with the radio.

Mark turned the music down a bit. "So (Y/N), why are you dating Ethan? What makes you so attracted to him?" Mark asked, out of the blue. "Oh, um, well he is sweet, kind, loving, flirty, loyal, funny, uh, cute, I'm, I just love everything about him." I said, blushing. He nodded awkwardly. "I thought Jack Ferrit only invited single girls to his parties." Mark said, confused. "Wait, what?" I said, shocked. I don't want Jack Ferrit to think I'm single because I am taken with the most amazing man in the world. I don't want anyone to hit on me, flirt with me, so anything with me because I already have someone. "Yea, so I wish you the best of luck. Call or text me if anyone puts you in a situation you don't want to be in." Mark Said, looking over at me. "Yea. I will." I said, looking back at him.

We arrive at the party after about 13 minutes.

______________________________________
(A/N) I am so sorry for taking sooo long to upload a new chapter, but here it is! There will be underaged drinking in the next chapter, but only by a month. (Y/N) has one month till she turns 21. She will be fine..... right?
                           ~Jac-kat