Psss, Wanna Hear A Secret?

You may think that High School is full of tiny rumors and gossip circles, but it's not as dramatic as you see in the movies. Tiny rumors don't fly as far as big secrets around this school, and all secrets are meant to be kept hidden for a reason.

The affair with Tyler was supposed to be kept a secret, but that obviously didn't work out. Even though Tyler told me he would keep it hidden, he is my prime suspect since who else who know without Tyler's words?
I know that Jasper's thievery was supposed to be kept secret until social media gave it away. At 12:00 A.M Jasper's little trick was exposed to nearly the whole school by an anonymous account. I've tried digging but whoever made the profile is great at keeping themselves unknown. The creepy part was that the post shared a photo of Jasper's head turned around grinning at someone with the camera in his right hand as he ran down the hallway, which was exactly where I was.

Jasper's thievery wasn't the only thing that was meant to be kept underground, never to rise up from the surface. His huge crush on Kendra exploded from the surface at 3:00 P.M when one of Jasper's friends from a different school began to tell others what he heard. Jasper is devastated that the much-wanted affair wasn't told to Kendra by him, but he is also excited that he finally gets what he deserves, an answer to his long asked question, does she like me back?
Jake, the most honest guy on campus had a secret no one was supposed to hear, but of course, it passed from ear to ear as fast as the Formula Rossa in Dubai, which is the world's quickest roller coaster. His secret went from class to class like how the car speeds up and down the tracks. His secret is a lot worse than Jaspers or even Tyler and I's, he was a hideous accident that took away the person he loved most, his brother.

Of course, my secret has been kept, but we all know they go in the same direction. They always have to spread like a bird spreads its wings when they're about to fly. At times I wish I was a bird, I would fly away from all of my problems, from the complicated, unsolved mysteries that call, from the questions that have to be asked.

Mia's hidden truth has also been kept a secret by me, we made a deal to keep them from bubbling up. I could tell anyone about her little crush on Jake, but what would be the point? There would be a huge feud and I want to remain as the girl who doesn't tell big secrets, for now.

I realized that all things meant to be kept hidden are magma in a volcano, one day they will all have to erupt, and some can hurt others more than they were intended.