Ch 6 The flying House

Lan Long noticed that is cells were strengthening at fighting speed. He had once tried to cut himself with a carving knife only to see the steel couldn't penetrate his skin. His reflexes, strength and speed improved at incredible speeds. Although, Lan Long didn't pick up any of the movement arts and fighting arts, both his fighting skill and speed could be rated at the top of his level. Lan Long didn't compare himself with his peer, hence he had no idea of his current strength. After reaching first level of Ki gathering Lan Long improved in formation and continued to improve them with every level he crossed. There were 4 Levels in each realm of cultivation. The early, the middle, the late and the peak, these four layers often represented huge difference in capabilities and strengths.

Lan Long continued his relaxed and lazy way of cultivation every day, almost never leaving his hammock and only moving for bare necessities. The Ki used by Lan Long was ethereal and invisible, it couldn't be sensed by any normal cultivator, unless that cultivator was of celestial realm. There was no one of that strength in the Long clan. The strongest cultivator was Great Elder who was a Core realm.

Soon years passed, Lan Longs strength grew to a horrifying degree. He was now, 14 years of age and he was now at the early Ki sea realm. He had finally overturned the history and flipped off the heavens. No one in history of the continent had such strength at such an age. His father entered Ki sea at the age of 29 and he was considered a genius. No one knew of Lan Long's achievement as no one could sense his Ki. Everyone thought of his as the Lazy fool. His parent had often asked elder about Lan Long and they were both joyed and their son was still alive and disappointed as their son couldn't even cultivate to Ki gathering in 10 years. Soon, in about a month his parent would be lifted of their house arrest and Lan Long would be given a new manual of the clans choosing.

Lan Long had grown to a height of 170cm and had long black hair. He would always have a smell of nature about him and his cute round face now had manly features. Too bad, no girls ever paid attention to him as them deemed him useless. Many even made fun of him and rebuked him as they passed by his hammock.

Suddenly, there was a huge commotion in the girls living area. Apparently, a huge hamster was causing a ruckus in a girl's personal kitchen. It had appeared out of nowhere and scared the poor girl, then it immediately raided the kitchen. Too bad for this hamster, he had raided the sweetheart of this generation. The beautiful red head was called Xiao Long. She had extremely cute features and was sought by many.

After raiding the kitchen of this girl, the hamster stared to raid all the neighboring kitchens. By the end of the hour a mob of angry looking girls was chasing was a rather smug looking Hamster. Soon, the boys who wanted to gain some points in for girls had also joined. Soon a mob of about a hundred people was chasing after the hamster. After giving a good chase, the hamster was finally cornered. A fight broke out as the hamster easily avoided a mob of Ki gathering cultivators. It then bee lined him was toward Lan Long's hammock and jumped on his chest. The huge hamster turned to a regular palm sized hamster in a moment as it landed on Lan Long's chest.

This cute little hamster was Lan Long's pet. He had found him near his house when he was really young and decide to keep him. He had named this little hamster Xiao Kong. In his free time, he had inscribed the same formation on the hamster as well. It then turned into a huge Hamster with human child like intelligence. He had honey light brown fur and was incredibly soft to touch. It was an ordinary hamster when Lan Long found him. It was the not even supposed to reach the Ki gathering realm but Lan Long had inscribed it with the same formations in his body. Over a few years, the sweet hamster grew monstrously strong. Although, the fur looked extremely soft and was comfortable to touch, it was also stronger that the high-grade armor used by cultivators. High grade armor could withstand attacks from Ki sea realm cultivators and was very valuable. Xiao Kong was comparable to extremely rare beasts after reaching KI condensing realm.