Ch 7 Happy reunion?

It was the last day of the confinement and Su Ren was beaming happiness. Her son was alive and well, that was all that matter. The details were trivial in front of her son's wellbeing. She had prepared enough resources to make her son into a cultivator. These were enough to make any living creature transform into a Ki condensing cultivator in five years. She had found a cute little girl for her son to marry and even informed her parents. She had prepared an armor and a middle grade Mortal sword for her son to use. Tian Long could only sigh as he saw his wife make preparation for her son. Tian Long had to do countess missions, participate in tournament, snatch and plunder other cultivators resource in order to reach his strength. There was a reason why his clan respected him and his enemies feared him.

"Su'er, don't you think giving him all these would make him conceited and lazy." Tian Long said to his wife.

"You keep quiet." Su Ren said angrily as she added even more resources into the mix. Tian Long could only smile wryly. The elder announced his arrival and entered the chamber and was immediately stunned to see the pile of resources in front of him. He coughed and continued.

"The Clan leader has lifted. . ."

Boom. . . Boom. . .

Both Tian Long and Su Ren immediately left the chambers with their immense speed causing the air to blast apart. The elder could only smile as he defended himself from the oncoming shock waves.

On the hammock near the pond, Lan Long had completed his breakthrough to Mid Ki sea and had shut off all his senses. He was enjoying the peace of nature as he tried to decipher more of the Dao. Little Kong was still completely aware of his surrounding and he had sensed to strong cultivators making their way towards Lan Long. He immediately grew to a shocking 30 meters in size and had erected a Ki barrier around Lan Long. As Tian Long was approached slightly quicker than his wife, he was immediately faced with a full force attack from Little Kong. Although the attack didn't hurt him he was shock at the beast's strength. If any peak Ki sea or early mortal pellet cultivator faced this attack, they would definitely be hurt. In case of all Ki gathering cultivators, they could only wait for death in face of such a force full attack.

Su Ren had also sensed the strength of the strike and immediately applied her Ki pressure to subdue the beast. To her surprise, the pressure failed to affect the beast as the launched an attack aiming at Su Ren. Su Ren smiled and negated the attack with ease but Tian Long was angered at the beast.

"Damn, beast you dare attack my wife." Tian Long roared as he punched Xiao Long in the chest. The strength was just enough to throw him back a few meters. Xiao Long flew back and landed on the barrier he had erected and slid off. He immediately got on all his paws and growled at the couple.

"How did the brat get this guy to follow him?" Tian Long asked Su Ren. "Okay, time to end this farce." He said as he attacked with a slightly stronger attack and Little Kong landed on the shield again. This time the barriers shattered like glass and a huge boom was heard. As he was about to land on Lan Long, Lan Long extended his hand a caught the hamster neatly as he still was on the hammock.

"Dammit, stop causing trouble for me." Lan Long said loudly and Little Kong replied with a low squeak as he shrunk back to the size of regular hamster and sat on Lan Long's had squeaking. The poor hamster was complaining about being beaten. Lan Long immediately sent out his soul sense and found his parent's flying in air with their mouth agape. Lan Long immediately got off the hammock and looked at his parents.

He immediately ran towards them and Stood on the ground in front of them.

"Mother, Father, I have missed you guys." Lan Long said with a smile as he bowed lightly. He had no idea that his mother and father were shocked to see their son catch a huge beast with a single hand while negating his father's attack. They were extremely shocked.