Ch 31 Punishment

With a huge effort, the woman parried off the stinger and dodged the pincer of the scorpion.

"Haha, human. You will by my first kill. Then I will eat you slowly" The scorpion yelled at the woman. She moved very nimbly and dodge almost all the attack with great precision.

Boom. . .

Lan Long and the group suddenly appeared on the scorpions back. The deviants, who were all awake were terrified out of their minds. This cultivator had bought them to the beast mountains within moments.

"Human, how dare you stand on me. Let me eat you now." The scorpion said as he whipped his tail towards the group. Jiang Long parried the attack while Huang Ren stomped on the scorpion immediate smashing it into the ground.

"Hey, filthy scorpion, we can kill you as easily as flipping over our hands. Now listen to our brother." Jiang Long said as he sheathed his sword. The woman on the other hand was amazed at the strength of the two men.

"Take us to your cave." Lan Long said in a low voice. The scorpion who was now terrified as well, immediately began to walk towards a low hill. The small cave appeared and the scorpion walked inside. The place was filthy beyond imagination, the floor was wet with some sort of goo while the corners were littered with bone.

"Answer truthfully. Do you like human flesh?" Lan Long asked.

"Yes, but I can swear that I won't touch another human." The scorpion said as it shivered lightly.

"I will take that promise in exchange for a limitless supply of human meat." Lan Long waved his arm and carefully laid a formation within their dantian that allowed them to restore their Ki but never improved. They could freely live without food but could never move. They could speak but could not use their Ki to yell. Then Lan Long transferred a common healing potions recipe into the scorpion's conscience. "Eat the flesh of their limbs and stomach and back but do not let them die. Use the healing potion whenever they become too weak. Never let them escape, or else I will come and kill you." With that said, Lan Long threw the deviant of the scorpion's back. They tried to scream and rum but could not rum away. The fat cried and begged but the scorpion grabbed his fat body and bought it closer to his mouth and took a bite off his stomach, savoring every moment of it. Lan Long then grabbed Jiang Long and Huang Ren disappeared from the cave. Soon, they stood in front of their mansion.

"Let's talk to the girls." Lan Long said as he entered his room. The girls were in the same position as he had left them about an hour ago, he then sent this consciousness into all the girls and forcefully woke them up. The girl immediately gained some color on their face and began to weep miserably.

"Brother Lan, please kill us. We don't want to live." Almost all of them said as they regained their senses.

"Look, I can make you forget the entire thing. Your bodies are restored and I will make everyone forget as well." Lan Long said as he grabbed the girls hand looked intently within her eyes.

"Please, anything but this." She said as he lowered her head in shame. Lan Long set his conscience and erased the awful memories from everyone including Jiang Long and Huang Ren. Soon the memories were replaced with the memory of him arriving on the scene on time and saving them without any effort. With that done, Lan Long lead them outside and towards the infirmary. The girls were immensely thankful but had realized that they had forgotten something. With nothing to remember in the first place, girls joined up with Su Ming and the other sister who was cultivating due the heaven's Dew. Soon, all the girls were given a drop each and escorted to the Fire Clan residence.