Ch 21 An Earth Core beast

"Okay then. Let's just leave before he returns." Huang Ren said as he hurried towards the door. The air ship was 100 kilometers in the but the group jumped down regardless. They landed in a few minutes and created a small hole in the ground. Lan Long immediately headed towards the table and greeted the elders there.

"Elders, what was the beast that appeared last time?" Lan Long asked immediately on his arrival. Although he had remembered an elder yelling it out at the table, Lan Long wanted to gather as much information as possible.

"It was a massive sky turtle. Almost 2 kilometers in length. It almost took out a few elders." The elder answering laughed and flew to the sky. "You guys should get away from the battle field and gather under the formation at the village or the Ren clan's air ship. Go now hurry." The elder said as he flew up high and stood with his clan. Many elder's followed suite and flew up. Lan Long, put the ring containing all the Ki stones on a chair and left but not before taking his cut of the bet. He took a 100 and left it all on the chair.

"Brother Lan, where are we going?" Huang Ren asked as followed behind the group.

"The battle this time would claim many lives unless your father gets involved. Let's leave and make things easy for him. Also, call me Brother Lazy." Lan Long said started to run in a direction opposite to the village. The group soon stopped on a hill and began to observe the village. The students were rushed to either the village or the air ship. Many other cultivators had already fled to the surroundings, much like and the group.

ROAR. . .

Another roar shook the air, but this time it sounded much more intense than before. Soon, a huge line was seen over the horizon. It had fiery red stripes in contrast to its deep black stripes. On it shoulders, there are huge wings, over a span of at least five kilometers. Unlike what the elders had guessed, the flaming tiger was actually mid earth pellet beast with a body of over 2 kilometers. There were only 2 or 3 elders on site that were actually at earth pellet realm, and those who were on the battle field had already lost their chance to retreat. The huge fiery tiger despite its size was fast, faster than many elder's present.

Wing tiger, soon appeared in front of the elders and raised its paw slowly. As the paw reached the attacking height, tiger slowed it down to a crawling pace. Clearly, it was enjoying the look of terror in the eyes of tiny human. As the paw descended, many elder had drawn their weapon and readied their attacks. The elder expected a huge attack but they soon found that the tiger had stopped its paw in midair. He was looking intently at the air ship, soon it lowered its head and ran away in a flash.

"What? Don't tell me, was this tiger a huge scared cat that didn't even had the guts to attack the village. Common, even if the senior is insurmountably powerful, surely the tiger cannot have sensed his presence, right?" Lan Long complained immediately at the underwhelming end to a spectacular battle.

"Brother Lazy, I think he might have sensed the dragon snake that my father carries with him. It cultivation is at late earth pellet level." Huang Ren explained.

"Dammit, At least wait until a single attack, right?" Lan Long complained.

"Brother Lazy, do you really want to see unwanted blood shed?" Su Ming reprimanded Lan Long.

"No? Ok listen up. We will either split her or go to the beast mountains together. All ideas are welcome at this point." Lan Long immediately changed the subject as he felt the situation turning against him.

"Fine by me either way but I feel that this is a good opportunity to explore the beast mountains." Jiang Long said. He was also excited to visit the mountains but also knew the dangers that accompanied.

"I feel the same way." Huang Ren confirmed after Jiang Long and looked at Su Ming. Although, he had feeling for her, he had held off the draw of a relationship and so had Su Ming. They both knew that lives of cultivators were horrendously long and if they ever manage to reach celestial realm, they would be neigh immortal.

"Brother Lazy, if you don't mind I too would like to accompany you." SU Ming said after a while. Although, the beast mountains were filled with many treasure, they were dangerous beyond measure.

"Okay, let's head in carefully and always listen to my commands." Lan Long said as he turned around and looked at the mountain range. The base was visible but most of the mountain was above the clouds and barely visible. His right sleeve began to emit waves of Ki as Little Qing had her first break through. She was now at early Ki gathering level. Soon, she crawled out Lan Long's sleeve and sat on his shoulder, mewing lightly.

"Lan Long where are the weapons you promised?" Jiang Long asked with a condescending tone. He did not believe for a second that Lan Long would willingly give up the top earth weapon he had acquired.

"Yes, where is it?" Huang Ren also joined the band wagon to harass Lan Long.

"Fine. Here. Take them. One for each of you." Lan Long said as he produced three pebbles and held then within his palm. Everyone was disappointed immediately. When Lan Long said precious weapons, they immediately imagined higher level weapons. They didn't even consider the loop hole they had walked into. Huang Ren had never in his dreams had expected pebbles as his gift and was still rejecting the thought. He was thinking that this some kind of ore or a pellet.

"What does this do?" Huang Ren asked.

"Well, you can throw these at enemies. Quickly take them." Lan Long said and began to urge the rest of them to take one pebble each. Huang Ren placed his index finger and thumb around one pebble and tried to lift it off Lan Long's palm. The pebble didn't even budge. He tried it again but this time used his to lift it, resulting in another failure.

"Huang Ren, just take one and move. Don't just stand there in front of him." Jiang Long finally said. Although, he was disappointed, he wanted to get it over with as soon as possible but Huang Ren taking his sweet time taking a small pebble.

"Oh yeah. Why don't you take one before me?" Huang Ren said as he moved away. Jiang Long looked at Huang Ren shook his head before he realized that these pebbles were impossible to move.

"What are these things?" Jiang Long said with a red face from all the exhaustion.

"These are heavy pebbles." Lan Long said as he tossed the three in the air. Huang Ren had a great idea of taking the pebbles while it was in the air. He grabbed on as it rose from Lan Long's hand pulled as hard as he could. His hand moved along with the pebble to a certain height before they landed back in Lan Long's hands.

"Why are these small things so heavy? Explain now." Jiang Long yelled. He had never heard of a material as heavy as this. Even the heaviest metals he knew could be easily be lifted by Ki Condensing realm cultivators.

"Don't question too much and send your Ki and blood into it to bond with it. Here, I need to help with the process." Lan Long said as he guided the blood and Ki on to the stone and bonded the pebbles to the trio. "Now, do not try to test these. Use them in absolutely dire situations and retrieve them before they touch the ground. If these pebbles ever fell, there would be a huge disaster, both literally and figuratively." Lan Long said in a serious tone as he handed them the pebbles.

"Don't worry. You will enough chances to use these in the mountains." Lan Long said as he jumped on the huge hamster. Little Kong squeaked and began to move. Within the hour, Lan Long and the group were at the base of the mountains. Soon, a few tents were raised as Lan Long had suddenly decided to wait for a week here. When questioned, he would always shift the blame to Little Kong and cultivate quietly. With no other choice, every one began to settle down and continued with their cultivation. Little Kong would sometimes run into the mountains and would bring back fruits. Little Qing was either found sleeping or playing with Little Kong or Huang Ren and sometimes Su Ming.

(Guys, the updates will be from Monday to Friday every week. Also, thanks for the support. Please, comment if you have some problem with writing or the plot. Angrybird2017 asked if the story will be a harem, answer to that is NO. If you want your questioned to be answered at the end of the chapter, just type your question in the comments. Also, comment about this idea)