Ch 14 A firm Butt

Zun Ming had finally run out of Ki and unlike Jiang Long who was the son of a sect leader in a local hegemonic clan, Zun Ming didn't have any Ki recovery pills. She was on her knee waiting to be killed. Zun Ming had closed her eyes and accepted her fate, she knew that there was no one who could come and save her.

"Boss, we have exhausted a cute one. Please tie her up." The Shi clan cultivator said as he moved away. Another Shi clan cultivator appeared and looked a Zun Ming who had her eyes closed.

"little girl, if you are accepting we can allow you to live but you need to warm our beds until we are satisfied." The cultivator said as he licked his lips and came closer to Zun Ming who had her eyes wide opened, horror clearly visible in her eyes. She immediate let out a huge scream as tried to get away from the man.

BOOM.

A huge explosion was heard in the battle field. Lan Long hadn't controlled his speed as he landed and ended up creating a huge explosion where he landed. 'Dammit, the old lady didn't give me any picture or painting of the girl.' Lan Long complained in his heart. With no other option, available he resorted to the old-fashioned method of search for people.

"ZUN MING, I HAVE COME TO GET YOU. RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HEARD ME." Lan Long screamed at the top of his voice.

"Dammit girl. You have another suiter and he seems even more violent." The ugly cultivator from the Shi clan laughed. "BROTHER, SHE IS RIGHT HERE." The ugly cultivator yelled out while raising his hand. Lan Long was immediately surprised, he hadn't expected to find a helper at such a place. Lan Long immediately began to walk towards the cultivator.

"Bastard, how dare you trying to harm a member of the Ming clan?" A cultivator said a swept his spear at Lan Long's head. Lan Long was immediately surprised as he was attacked without reason and the attacker had even aimed to kill him. 'The hell, I just came here. When did I offend you? Got to hurry.' Lan Long thought as he moved away from the spear and seemingly disappeared into the battle field. He kept moving at astonishing speed until he reached the man who had called out to him.

On the other part of the battlefield, the leader of fire school was barking orders to his fellow cultivators and despite his rude tone, everyone was listening to him perfectly. This particular group was closer to Lan Long's position as he landed and had to face the shockwave of his landing. Soon, a huge voice flooded the battlefield as Lan Long made his announcement. The leader was immediately enraged as he too was pursuing Zun Ming. They had met on a mission and he had fallen for her by the end of it. He had even told a few of his friend and a few elders in his school. He immediately jumped into the air to see which dead man had his eyes on his woman. He saw a young man wearing a white mask, he features were completely hidden. He saw that a cultivator nearby had immediately attacked the masked man's face. The attack was extremely fast and could only be blocked by his standards. The spear then met the masked man's face and to everyone surprise passed cleanly through the man body. The body immediately began to blur and vanished completely. The masked man had escaped a long time ago but due to his sheer speed, only an after image was left behind. The man soon fell down and immediately began to make his way towards the second voice. He would try to save Zun Ming despite knowing the masked man's speed.

Lan Long had already reached the Shi clan cultivator who had answered his announcement. "Brother, thanks. I will take my leave now." Lan Long said as he immediately moved and stood in front of the girl who was crying and trying to get away from him. The Shi clan's cultivator still hadn't realized that Lan Long was already gone from his location to Zun Ming. He tried to place his hand on the after image as he attempted to stop Lan Long. He was surprised to see he hand phase through the after image at it blurred and disappeared completely. He was immediately scared, he had just tried to touch a man with such terrifying speed.