Chapter 1

He couldn't restrain himself from watching me sleep so peacefully, what made it even worst was watching how the moon glimmered on my precious face.

He wanted to lay right next to me, to feel are bodies push up against each other as I felt his breath on my neck causing goosebumps all of my body. I whispered his name before he left 'Cole'. He left before I woke up giving me a sweet kiss on my cheek knowing that was wrong of him but he just couldn't help himself he was falling for me still but I woke up knowing it was only a dream I remembered he wasn't coming back he's a werewolf and I'm a vampire we couldn't be together or could we?.

My name is Mariah Klein I'm a senior, I live in a small town called Woodsworth I live in the biggest mansion here also I'm a vampire and I'm 118 years old. I was turned by my closest Australian best friend Vanessa Jones after I found out my parents were slaughtered. Vanessa and her whole family were royal vampires and they took me in as there own as soon as I turned. There are different vampires we were the good ones and there were the bad ones that killed my parents. I'm an average height of 5'2 with kind of long brown hair and brown eyes, I wasn't as pale as Vanessa thank goodness. She's taller than me 5'6 with curly long black hair and hazel eyes and her adorable Australian accent. We were like sisters, we never left each other side, we did everything together, we protected one another, you could actually say we are sisters after all.

I could say that I have had this crush with a mortal guy named Jake Millson which is forbidden for vampires to love a mortal but he was absolutely perfect with his dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes that shine beautifully in the sun, perfect smile that makes me melt, 6'4 with muscles, he was a Greek god. Jake

was a quarterback for are school football team the red ravens. He was sweet, kind ,and loving, he care for others than himself first and that's what I adore about him.

I on the other hand me with nerdy glasses, Victoria secret pink hoodie, and Hollister skinny dark blue jeans and my black vans. Vanessa dressed as if she was a movie star, wearing all the new designer clothes and shoes, she had perfect hair and so did but I prefer to be comfortable at school.

Vanessa parents made the school give us a few classes together, we both have 1st ,6th, and 7th. I was kind of happy not having Vanessa in all my class I'd had enough of seeing her 24/7. But Jake had home room, 2nd,3rd, and fourth with me, and everyday I couldn't wait to see him.

Jake is going out with of course the leader of the cheerleading squad typical, her name always brought anger to my body she didn't deserve someone so sweet and nice like Jake. Kirsty Walter, I couldn't lie she was perfect even 1% more perfect then Vanessa. Kirsty had a perfect model body, she was the same height as Vanessa with ocean blue eyes and blond curly hair. Vanessa despise Kirsty with a passion, and she never liked to tell me why so I left it as that and never asked again.

Kirsty would always bully me when Vanessa wasn't around but as a new vampire I haven't yet known to control my strength and speed but I did control my hunger in just a few weeks which was really easy.

As I was walking down the hall going to 3rd period Kirsty 'accidentally' pushed into me knocking the books off my hands and my glasses off causing them to break. Being a vampire I still needed glasses which nobody understood why I still needed them but I guess I'm a slow transformer. "Oops... So sorry about that sweetie" Kirsty said with a fake grin as she 'accidentally' stepped on my glasses walking away laughing. I felt a warm touch on my hand picking me up "Are you ok? Mariah? Sorry about Kirsty she can be a bitch sometimes" Jake said smiling at me handing me my books and broken glasses. omg he knows my name I thought to myself ," Um...thanks you" I said walking away without making any eye contact even though I couldn't see without my glasses, I'm a blind bat. I called Vanessa and told her what happened good thing I put her in number on speed dial, I couldn't see shit. One thing about the royal vampires they have different powers. Vanessa had found out she had healing powers she just found this out yesterday when she touched a dead cat and it came back alive infront of are eyes. "Are you ok? did she hurt you? that bitch" Vanessa hissed "here let me see if I can help you see" she said with excitement as she took me to the janitors closet "you just found out your power ,are you sure about this?" I asked in concern as she nodded her head. Vanessa took both her hands and put it on my eyes then she relaxed her self then a few minutes later she removed them "Mariah open your eyes and tell me if you can see me" she said, I opened my eyes and blinked a few times then I let out a little scream "OMG!!! Vanessa I can see without my glasses ahhhh!!!! thank you thank you" I yelled hugging her tight enough she couldn't breath then I let her go "no problem" she said as we cut school early to celebrate.

But I couldn't help but think about Jake I can't believe he knows my name and he touched my hand I said to myself with butterfly's in my stomach.

****

Do you think I should change the title? well I hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote and comment...bye :)