Chapter 17

Mariah's POV

You Fill My Heart

You can make my heartbeat

in a thousand different ways

And I swear sometimes I can't breathe

when you look my way

I don't know what it is about you

But there's something to you

that I need, so deeply

and I always want you with me

You can make my heart smile

through any kind of day

And I swear I never feel an ounce of sadness

you just wash it all way

I don't know what is that you've got

but you're holding it over me

and I've never felt this free

I've never felt so alive or happy

You fill my heart with love

and I've got so much love

to give to only you

our whole lives through.

********************************

Well today's the day to meet Coles pack at the BBQ this afternoon man am I nervous right now, what if I make a fool out of myself? what if they don't like me? what if they all don't think I'm Luna material? Cole is the new alpha of the Midnight blood pack the largest in the US and most scary unlike my pack where the 2 largest are name is shadow moon. It was only 11:00 I couldn't sleep I was so nervous so much questions running though my mind at once, Cole felt around 7 to help at the BBQ like if nobody else couldn't do it for him well I guess I can be selfish with him.

I couldn't lie I wanted him right here right now with me alone cuddling watching Netflix eating a lot of junk food even though we won't gain weight which I just learned about last week from a werewolf for dummies book don't judge me I was bored. Two hours past an I still haven't went to sleep yet I can't stop worrying I know who I am but I'm going to be Luna I'm the second in charge after Cole in the pack 'our' pack. I sat up my back to my head broad and my arms around my knees I glanced up to see my mothers spell book maybe I could past the time by reading or practicing some spells Mr. Jones hasn't been home for 3 days to train me to death but the bad part is he's coming back tomorrow morning on the dot and he said and I quote: "Mariah when I come back we will be training for lost days but don't worry you'll be in done in time for dinner if you don't get slick with me young lady".

I got of bed and walked towards my dresser to the big brown oldish leather book with weird carving on the front of the book. I opened the weird book to the first page thank goodness it was in English thank you great great great great great great...ummm...thank you first family person to make this book in English. I stared at the page reading it carefully making sure that I don't get the spell wrong I took a deep breath and followed the steps 'carefully'.

1.Put out your right hand

2.Open up you palm

3.Repeat these word twice

4.Fire burn, Fire bright, Fire Fire come into the light!

I did as instructed "Fire burn, Fire bright, Fire Fire come into the light" I said "Fire burn, Fire bright, Fire Fire come into the light" I repeated once again and right there on my palm fire floating in mid air I focused and closed my eyes once I opened them the fire was gone 'poof'. I spent about 4 hours on practicing the spell book now I'm on ch.200 only ch.100 to go left what can I say I'm a 'REALLY' fast learn due to my new supernatural abilities which I'm super duper grateful for. I learned to do so much spells and it was only 1:25 I was a little even tired but I have 2 hours to sleep left and one more hour to get ready I put the book under my bed under the floor plan put my alarm for 3:00. I crawled under my big comfortable sheet and felt straight to sleep without a care in the world it felt so good to finally sleep. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! ugh! damn it I almost forgot that I put on that stupid alarm on well let get this over with. I got up and did all my morning routines as I was about to shower Cole came in my room from the window.