Chapter 21

Mariah's POV

From the heart

A million stars up in the sky

one shines brighter I can't deny

A love so precious a love so true

a love that comes from me to you

The angels sing when you are near

within your arms I have nothing to fear

You always know just what to say

just talking to you makes my day

I love you honey with all of my heart

together forever and never to part.

I don't know how to stop them Cole was far from angry since he went out drinking his problems away once again. Cole shifted to his wolf form Jake laid there under Cole with fear in his eyes until he let out a little chuckle escaped his lips, for someone that's going to be killed by a big strong possessive jealous drunk alpha he's taking it pretty well. Jake turned his head towards me sending me a quick wink causing Cole to let out a loud growl next thing I seen was Cole flying across the wall. It happened so fast it left me speechless as Jake stood up whipping Coles drool off he white t-shirt when I turned my head toward Cole in a second Jake was right I front of my face it took me a while to figure out who the hell Jake just did that when he was across the room now all of a sudden he's right in front of me unless he was a-.

Cole transformed back into a human lucky me that he found some pants to put on.

"Get away from my mate you blood sucking leach" Cole yelled pushed Jake away from me. Me and Cole stood there watching Jake as a smirk appeared on his face as if nothing happened just now but his wall was broken down and Cole just called him a blood sucking leach.

"Wait..WHAT?!"

"Your little friend here is half human half vampire"

"Wait...WHAT?!"

"Guilty"

"It's true?!"

"Yes, I'm sorry Mariah but I'm telling the truth about being in love with you" he said softly as Cole growled possessively holding my waist tightly.

"I would have smelled that you were a vampire"

"He has a witch hiding his scent"

"You left something out brother"

"BROTHER? YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING BROTHERS? WHAT FUCKING ELSE YOU HAVENT TOLD ME YET COLE? DAMN IT!" I yelled in his face I could fell my blood boil my wolf wasn't happy either that there was so many secrets between us.

"Mariah calm down"

"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN COLE FIRST THE PROBLEM WITH LILLY AND THEN YOUR POSSIBLY CHILD NOW WITH YOUR SO CALLED VAMPIRE BROTHER"

"Please let me explain it to you"

"Go ahead Cole explain!" I said sitting on Jakes bed crossing my legs and arms I was boiling hot.

"When I was younger I got into some trouble with some vampires at a bar and Jake was there to save me until that day we become friends more like brothers"

"Ok? why aren't you guys cool now?"

"I'll answer this one buddy" Jake chuckled Cole just rolled his eyes

"Well let's just say are friendship was ruined by one lucky lady"

"And who's that?" I asked Jake as Cole sighed