Chapter 10

Jakes POV

Kiss My Love

Your beauty overwhelms me

As I wrap my arms around you

I press your softness tight

Great passion fills my inner being

I'm captured in your embrace

Your eyes control my very soul

The touch of your lips, heaven

Forever frozen in time

All else fades into nothing.

********************************

Everyday since that night Mariah saved me from death I felt myself wanting to see her more and more everyday, To feel her, To smell her but I never thought of her and me together we were more like best friends. Should I tell her about my feelings? I've known she had a crush on me since 10th grade to be honest I just couldn't bring myself to tell her I didn't feel the same way.

I just had to tell her before anything happens to us any farther I'd admit Mariah was beautiful and the outfit she wore that day made her look more like an angel also we both love Beethoven she played the violin so beautifully it takes my heart away but she's only a friend more like a little sister and these feelings and dreams has to stop now. "J.j mommy said come here" Michael my little 4yr old brother said closing the door behind him, I got off my computer and rushed downstairs to see my mom cutting up the veggies while trying to stir the pot "Jake sweetheart I need you to help me please" she said softly giving me a kiss on my forehead "I I captain" I joked stirring the pot as she giggled I loved seeing my mom smile dad is on a business trip around the world. He's coming back next week, Dad said he's got a surprise for us when he arrives.

"Mom I'm done is there anything else you need help with ?" I asked sitting down by Michael on then couch watching he favorite movie 'Finding Nemo' I tell you this kid would get bored of this movie almost everyday he watches it. "No.. actually yes can you head to the store and get me these items" she said handing me a paper with groceries list on it.

Toilet paper

Fruits

Juice

Spices

Eggs

Ice cream

Bacon

Syrup

Chips

Cookies

Cereal

And etc.

"Can I come J.j pawees?" Michael asked as I nodded my head he jumped up and down with excitement then ran to put on his sneakers on. I buckeled Michael to his booster seat in the back and started the engine.

We finally got to the grocery store that's when I spotted her she looked more evil then I remembered "Hi Jake" Kirsty said wearing her white sundress and her hair in a ponytail walking towards me I haven't seen her in weeks since the diner incident with Mariah.

"What do you want Kirsty I'm busy"I said looking away trying eye contact

"Umm...I...I just wanted to see if you were doing alright"

"I'm fine thanks for asking goodbye" I said putting Mike aka Michael in the shopping cart walking away

"Can we talk please?"

"No we can't Kirsty"

"But...but I love you Jake an I will always love you even if your mad at me I'm sorry! Ok I said it And I know you still feel the same way about me I could tell by the way your looking at me" she said tears fell from her eyes as people started to glare so she whipped them away.

"I doubt that Kirsty, when we first talked you were so nice and sweet now your just devious and evil, what happened to you?"I said stepping in front of her as she stood her ground.

"I know I know I'm sorry babe, I don't know"

"You don't deserve to call that anymore good day to you I hope you find someone to 'love' you like I used to because I won't" I said coldly about to walk away but she grabbed my wrist pulling me into a kissed.

I couldn't help myself but kiss her back it just felt so good and wrong at the same time. I finally pushed Kirsty back hearing mike saying 'Ewww' I walked away when I looked back I could see Kirsty turn a little good in her eyes, that's the Kirsty I knew well. Me and mike finished grocery shopping heading straight home but mike had other plans with me today. "J.j can we pwees get iceweem?" he pleaded I knew this would happen, I finally gave him a smile and nodded as we headed to get some ice cream then to the park. The day was finally over, on are way back mike fell asleep in the car I picked him up and tucked him into bed then went to get the groceries out the car. Mom put everything away while I was up stairs finishing on my homework.

I had to talk to Mariah, I sent her a text asking if she would like to rehearse tomorrow but she hadn't replied yet. I finally finished my homework, took a shower an headed of to bed. How am I going to explain this to Mariah? How will she react? Will it ruin are friendship? I questioned finally Mariah replied back but I'd already drifted off to sleep.

****

Here you guys go I still feel as if I should put more conversation with Jake and Kirsty but anyway hope you've enjoyed this chapter thank for reading don't forget to vote,share and comment thanks again bye :)