Chapter 13

Coles POV

(I thought that this poem kind of related to Cole)

The bad boy

i am wrong, so very wrong
i don't deserve someone like you
you are too good for me
i am a rogue, the original bad boy
i've seen and done so many things
you might find unsavory
never have i been so conflicted by my feelings
i truly love you but i am all wrong, so very wrong
i'm a good person, a gentle man
i have a huge, foolish heart
maybe too foolish...maybe careless
and quite possibly self-destructive
you are the last soul on earth i wish to hurt
if you let me in i would be so good to you
but if you hurt me i would only hurt myself
hurting you...
what's a bad, bad boy to do?
********************************

We arrived no later at the sight in the forest where my beta told me they found one of the rogues scent, I could still smell his presence as if he were watching us. "Beta ,search around but don't go to far he's still here hiding" I yelled as my beta took a search party with him. I suddenly smelled this delicious smell of strawberries my wolf was acting bananas, that's when it hit me 'Mate'. I was about to follow the hypnotizing scent when one of the rogues decide to battle with the big bad alpha. "I've been waiting to relieve some stress on to you, I guess I don't have to wait any longer come on show me what you got pup" I growled.

The smell of my mate detracted me making the rogue werewolf time to run away from battle. Wait...what if he's in the direction my mates is? what if he kills her? anger filled my eyes thinking about my mate dying even though I don't know how she looks like. I lost my train of thought when I heard the rogue howl, I followed his trail. When I reached I seen the rogues dead body the sent of my mate got stronger as I walk closer "Mate!...Wait princess?" I said softly looking at Mariah on the floor with a bite mark and claw mark on her body, She tried to reach her hand to me but she blacked out. My wolf was still acting bananas at the sight of are mate are Luna. I walked toward her unconscious body to pick her up, I howled to signal my beta and everyone with him that there was trouble.

I mind linked my beta "Luke come quick my mate it is injured badly we need a pack doctor ASAP" I thought. I stood there standing staring her beautiful face in the sunlight. She was strong, brave I'm so happy that my mate was Mariah and not some other girl, we were meant for each other and I loved her ever since I left I kept her in my mind, in my heart even if she'd move on my feeling for her would never change no matter what. Luke finally came with the rest and we headed out to the car while Luke stayed back to take car of the rogues dead body.

We finally reached my pack house but Mariah still haven't woken up yet, looking at the bite and scratch mark it was already healing faster than I ever seen. By the time we got her into the room the injures were already gone "Alpha Cole, hello again" he said shaking my hand "Hello pack doctor" I said back. It's been about 2 hours and Mariah still haven't woken up yet, What if I was to late? what if she might die? these questions started to worry me and my wolf. The pack doctor almost touched Mariah making me growl "Mine!" I shouted making him fill with fear " I'm sorry alpha but I have to check the injures, I nodded for him to continue the examination.

That's when Mariah finally got up when she opened her eyes I couldn't believe what I seen. Her eyes balls were pitched black and her pupil were goldish orange.

The doctor told us that she was a hybrid half vampire half werewolf also Mariah said she was a fire Elemental well she thought she was until her vampire uncle told us other wise, she was a witch. I could see in her eyes the fear, Mariah finally went home but I couldn't let my mate be alone well my wolf didn't want her to be alone. I came through the window, slid under the sheets and rapped my arms around her small waste that's when thing got a little to heated.

I don't know what came over me but if I didn't stop she wouldn't be able to walk straight for a few days, I wanted her first time to be special but not like this. I know she wanted more I could see it in her eyes they were full of lust. She ran into the bathroom when I stopped pleasuring her thinking I was teasing her but I was saving her I knew that the 'heat' would hit her soon maybe in a day or two on the full moon that's when I have to leave, Knowing she would be in pain makes me angry. Did I mention that I marked her? well I did therefore that means we are complete with each other until we mate which won't take long now.

Mariah finally came out the bathroom but I pretended to sleep so I won't hear her nagging for teasing her. I loved it when she's angry it makes her look so adorable. She came into bed, lend forward to my ear "Paybacks a bitch" she whispered in my ear making me open my eye looking at her straight into hers "Game on!" I said as a chuckle felt me lips the I pulled my her toward me as I finally dosed off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and left before Mariah woke up leaving a note on her head for when she wakes up. When I reached my temporary house I seen Luke my beta in the kitchen with a worried face expression. "What's wrong?" I said Luke looked up at me and sighed "Its your brother" he said softly "What about him?" I said in concern "Well...We smelled his scent all over town but in a second it was gone I think it's a witch who's covering his scent" he said looking down at his feet. I felt really hot all of a sudden that could only mean it's started 'The Heat' that's when everything went black.

****

Sorry it's short I kind of hit writers block but don't worry it won't happen all the time I promise hope you've enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote, comment and share thanks for ready until next time bye :)