Chapter 18

Mariah's POV

I want you

I want you, your soft silk lips and gentle warm hands,

endless nights to spend with you, loving you whole.

That feeling of warmth and passion thrust against mine,

as time passes we slowly meld and become one.

I yearn for that feeling of connection when our eyes meet mine

watching them slowly...

********************************

We finally reached Coles house it was the same size as mine but a little more bigger, Cole picked me up in bridal style towards his room it was red and black and grey I admit it was mine and Vanessa room combined that's how big it was. "Its fine princess, nobody's mad at you actually there happy someone finally put Lilly in her place, we'll be fixing the pack house in the morning it's not that damage so stop worrying" he said placing a kiss on my cheek. "I know I know I just feel responsible" I responded "Well please stop I hate seeing you like this" he said as I let out a giggle making him growl. I almost forgot about are teasing game this will be the best time to do it to him, I started taking off my shirt slowly in front of him I could feel his eyes burning though me then he stopped when it was almost above my breast exposing my Victoria secret bra.

"I know you want me, baby girl no need to tease," his voice said, echoing around me and making me shiver a little. "I can see it in your eyes. Your every craving and desire are exposed to my eyes as a baby is exposed at it's birth."

I jerked and tensed as Cole lightly placed his finger just above the crack of my ass and slowly traced up my spine and back down again before, to my disappointment, taking his finger off my skin. He chuckled playfully at my reaction. "It's so cute how your body reacts to even my smallest of my touches."

His hands rested lightly on my waist, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. He laid me on my bed I could feel his manhood lengthened and hardened in record time. "Especially," he whispered as his hands leisurely reached across my waist, down my hips, and I gasped at his hardness, making me moan almost inaudibly, "this piece of flesh right here."

I could do nothing but lay there and moan and groan in pleasure when he started ripping off my clothes one by one until I had my bra and laced underwear on me. One of his hands was wrapped firmly around my waist, slowly moving down my sensitive area, while the other hand was cupping and playing with my breast. I could feel the heat of his shirtless body on top me and I could hear him growling in pleasure. I lost all track of time and gave in completely to his attention. "Please," I whispered when he ripped of my bra.

"Please what?" he asked without breaking his rhythm at all.

"Please, take me..." I groaned out from between my clenched teeth.

My tormentor, my lover, chuckled and planted a butterfly kisses all over my body before whispering, "I thought you'd never ask princess".

I felt the pressure build up behind all over my body and I moaned out as he just gave me smirk, he moved down ripping off my undergarment tossing it on the floor then ripping off his pants and boxers. He chuckled as I my hand lead towards his manhood he was big really big which made me gasp a little, "Are you sure about this princess? We could always wait" he said, "Yes, it's to late to go back" I giggled. He led his man hood slowly towards my entrance, he quickly push it in making few tears fall down my cheek then kissing me making the pain slowly disappear. He kept it in for a few minutes making me get used to his size before he exit and entered over and over making moans escape are mouth again and again. My body felt like it was about to explode, are hot sweaty body moved in rhythm as we go harder and faster until both of us meant are limit.

We laid there staring at each other eyes, Cole moved forward stealing a kiss from me making his tongue enter without my permission but I let it slide this time as he quickly took dominance in a quick second. We finally both broke apart trying to catch are breaths as he slid out his manhood making me moan one last time not breaking eye contact.

Cole laid right behind me with his large arms around my small waist "I love you"he whispered in my ear "I love you to the moon and back" I whispered back then we both fell asleep in each other's arms, we completed the mating process.

I woke up the next morning it was Saturday Cole was still here with his arms rapped around me tightly I look under my sheets finding both of us naked I almost forgot what happened last night, we finally had mated I stared at Cole still sound a sleep "Take a picture next time it last longer princess" He said in his sexy husky morning voice that could just make you melt. I quickly took my phone off the night stand and took a quick picture of him "Why did you take a picture of me?" he asked "You told me to so I did Mr.Big Bad Alpha" I teased as he finally opened his eyes I could see so much lust in his eyes "What?" I asked "That nickname could get you into a lot of trouble princess" he said.

"What kind of trouble Mr.Big Bad Alpha"

"Do you want to find out princess?" he asked getting on top of me

"Umm... oh...oh that kind of trouble?!"

"What do you think?"

"So my nickname for you is Mr.Big Bad Alpha which is an extreme turn on for you is what your saying am I correct"

"I knew you would catch on" he smirk

"Umm..Cole can I get up to make some breakfast?" I asked

"How about round two?"he asked with a smirk "Maybe another time Cole"I said as he sighed got up and put on his clothes and I did to. Soon as I turned into a hybrid I can eat normal food again but sometimes I'll drink blood but not as much as I needed to. I ran down stairs towards his huge kitchen I glad that he had a kitchen filled with food it was like I died and food went to heaven. I quickly made breakfast before Cole came downstairs eggs, bacon, pancakes, grits and a fruit bowl. I heard Cole run downstairs like a kid on Christmas "You were serious about breakfast?" he asked smiling "Uh? yea of course aren't you hungry?" I asked as he nodded his head. Cole beta Luke and a few other members came through the door"Good morning Luke and everyone" I said with a wide smile "Good morning Luna and alpha" they responded back "Please guys just call me Alex" I said as they nodded "Hey do you want breakfast I made enough for the pack house" I giggled.

"Uh..." Luke said as the alpha nodded

"Come on this way" I said leading all of them to the diner room.

I finished taking out everyone's breakfast plate for them to eat unlike Cole who had three big plates of food while the others had two huge plates I knew they where all hungry by the way the looked when Cole granted them to eat breakfast with us. "So what's wrong Luke?" Cole asked "Rogues trespassing towards the north sir" he said not making eye contact

"Where?"

"North territory"

"Alright I'll be there right away, Luke take Alex to the pack house she'll be safe there" we quickly finished eating me and Cole went upstairs to shower and dress.

Before we left the house Iran toward Cole "Cole!" I yelled as he looked back "Please promise me you'll be safe" I said Cole grabbed my wrist into a tight hug "I promise princess I'll be back in no time with no harm" he said pushing are head closer into a passionate kiss. "Sorry to interrupt alpha and luna but we have to leave now" Luke said Cole pulled away then walk toward his car and drove away as I did to.

"I love you" I said thought mind link with Cole

"I love you to the moon and back princess see you soon"

-----------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the intensive part I tried to make it as visual as possible.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading please vote,share and comment thanks for reading until next time bye :)