Chapter 22

Coles POV

*Short story*

Bad boy of a soul

Once upon a time, I met someone

He had real cute hair

and a sweet as heaven smile

I knew from the moment

that we met

that we'd

f

a

l

l

in

love

But what I didn't know was

how hard would I fall?

for this bad boy of a soul

that's what I never knew

would I be the one for you?

or another second choice

for yet another immature boy?

It hurt my heart to see my mate mad at me seeing her like this makes me want to fuck her silly over and over until she felt better. If I could go back into the future to stop myself from drinking so much and making out with the pack slut that night. Ashley left my office furious slamming the door behind her as Lilly stood there holding Cici's hand, "We need to talk" Lilly said handing me the orange envelope. I quickly grabbed the envelope and ripped it open I was anxious to see the test results to know if Cici was mines or anyone else's I took the paper from the envelope. I looked at Lilly's face I knew she was disappointed that I wasn't Cici's father but I didn't want to seem rude so I waited for Lilly to leave with Cici before I celebrated with drinks.

I took my beta Luke and a few of my men to the bar for the celebration. I admit I had a little to much to drink, I called Mariah 100 times leaving voice messages on her phone. In my gut I felt something was wrong with her, what if she got kidnap I couldn't wait any longer for her reply my wolf was getting very impatient and angry with all the emotions going threw me and I was drunk.

"Alpha Cole, Do you want us to go on a search for her?" Luke asked with a worried look on his face.

"There's no need Luke, I'll use the mate pull to find her retreat to the pack house I'll be fine" I said Luke nodded running into the woods. The mate pull brought me to a house the scent was familiar, it was the same scent I smelled on Mariah a month ago. I could hear them talk upstairs it made me and my wolf furious that are MATE was talking to another male when she is MINE the alcohol was doing most of the damage in me.

I couldn't take it anymore I ran inside what made me even more furious Mariah was hugging that...that fucking leach.

As soon as I broke the door to get in there was this scent I never forgot in my life the last time I remember this scent was in high school. That's when it hit me it was my old friend back in high school what was his name? it was...uh..um it was Cj. Cj told me before I left to take my stand as alpha he was going back to his home town in Transylvania that son of a bitch lied to me now he's in a room alone with MY MATE.

The images that were going through my mind were driving me and my wolf insane.

I walked upstairs I could smell my mate very close at the end of that room across the hall. I peeled into the room a little when I seen Mariah hugging that blood sucking dipshit it looked like he was liking it to much. My wolf finally took over as I transformed all I wanted to do is rip that son of a bitch limp from limp.

-----------------------------------------

Jakes/Cj POV

I could smell that mutts scent outside he's probably here to clam my secret love Mariah, I truely love Mariah I really do but she also has Cole for a mate and I know how much that means to both of them damn moon goddess it should have been me and Mariah not her and that son of a bitch mutt Cole. Her magnificant admirable scent was driving me nuts it was a hit of kiwi mixed with strawberry and vanilla, i'd always knew that Mariah had a crush on me but to keep my secret of becoming a vampire I had to hide it from her evenif that means rejecting her. The mutt was at the door peeking through the door I admit I'm a jackass to get on Coles nerves I slowly moved my hands down to her waist almost towards her round cute butt but thanks to Cole I didnt get to touch it since Cole transformed attacking me.

Thanks to Cole making sweet Mariah emotions go insane she fainted both me and Cole caught her at the right time before she would have felt that when she woke up.

''Look what you did you dumbass she fainted'' I yelled at Cole still holding Mariah bridel style

"Me? Your the one lying to her about yourself" Cole sneered

" At least I would have told her once I markd or sooner that I might be the father to someones child"

"Listen you blood sucking leech I'm Mariahs mate and I will kill anyone who tryes to take her away from me"

"Hear me out Cole..I-I'm not here to take her away from you I know how much Werewolfs are with there mates, mariah deverves someone like you in her life ok" I sighed sadly

''I guess she deserves a friend like you too in her life"

"Thanks bro, Lets get her to a pack doctor" I said as Cole nodded in response

We stood in the patient room for about an hour waiting for Mariah to wake up, Cole fell asleep holding her as I did the same It was exhausting waiting for her to wake up. I wonder what she was dreaming about maybe what happened today or about me and Cole I knew i should have told her how old I was but Knowing she was a vampire I just...I dont know why I didnt tell her. Mariah finally woke up and told us about her dream about Kirsty wanting war on taking me her fiancé which I declined for in a letter I sent her. The only reason I had to go out with her was to save my parents and little brother from being slaughter like Mariah's family I seen how damage she'd been over the years and I definitely didnt want to have that pain so why not send them somewhere around the globe where Kirsty will not know were they are. And if she finds them I will used a double ganger to be in there places as my fake look alike parents and little brother, I'd been thinking of this plan since the day I was going to break up with her.

I became Mariahs body guard or knight shinning armor so she allowed me to stay in her and Coles new guest house, Cole wasnt to thrilled about it but I know deep inside he's probably jumping with joy, little by little we are patching back up our friendship. (Sarcasm)

I was walking towards my house when I see Lilly walking with cuts and bruises all over her body I quickly used my vampire speed to catch her be fore she fell hard on the floor. I ran inside Mariah's house only to hear her moans which sound adorable but it made me a little jealous fact that it was Cole pleasuring her and not me all I wanted was just one sweet kiss from those delicous looking lips. I knew what I was thinking was wrong but I couldnt help myself I think I still like her somewhere inside my heart, one thing can stop me from feeling like this towards mariah she had to fully reject me so I could be free and find a new beloved. I walked toward the door after an hour of listening to them mating again ''If you both are done trying to have little weird witch hybrid babies, can we have a talk in the living room?" I yelled across the door I could her Cole growl at my interuption.

The look on there faces when they seen how brusied and bloody Lilly looked, was hilarious I could see a little of remorse in Mariah's eyes even though she tried to hide it. Knowing how serious Kirsty is on having revenge Mariah was in deep trouble not learning how to fight in either werewolf, vampipre and witch form so there was only one person I can call for emergence.

"Mariah I think we have to train you of your magic and your supernatural side right away thats why I made a phone call just a while ago to someone I know that'll help you with training" I said by the look on her face she didnt look happy with me at all. The front door flung wide open it was Mr.Jones in his gym class with a hugre duffel bag in his left hand with a smirk on his face. "Missed me ?" Mr.jones said as we all looked at Mariah who looked frighten and nervous.