Chapter 12

Mariah POV

Save me

Save me,
Don't break me,
I love you,
You hate me,
Big deal,
You'll thank me,
There's no way to help me,
But if you just tried, then maybe, just maybe, you could save me.

********************************

What was 'he' doing here? Out if all the places to see me? Why here? Why now? Why me? His face made me angry while he just stand there with a big smile on his face, you just don't know how bad I wanted to rip his head off and set him on fire but I knew I had to control myself or Coles castle/house whatever you want to call it would burn down into ashes. "Well...Hello my lovely" his voice were like knifes stabbing you.
I stepped forward toward him hearing Cole growl at me to come back but I ignored his warning. I stood right infont of him feeling my vampire Elemental and my wolf side coming out for air. "Hello... My dear vampire uncle" I sneered at him signaling everyone to leave but I guess Cole decided to disobey me once again.

"So how's my Elemental hybrid niece doing?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to check up on you of course silly willy"

"I'm fine so you can leave now!"

"I highly doubt that my sweetheart, You see when my brother died your father he forgot to tell you something"

"What!"

"You see my dear you were already a werewolf by his side of the family,your mother was a witch but you just didn't give her 'your wolf' time to blossom, You were so depressed and filled with anger you scared her into hiding and then you turned into a vampire which really scared her into deep slumber waiting to be awaken"

*2min silence*

He continued-"Anyway buy the wolf bitting and scratching you deeply it awaken her therefore now you are a hybrid my dear"

"So I'm a witch to I thought they were extinct?"

"Yes you are and some there's only a few left, you have many powers Mariah it's that you've only unlocked one out of millions so your not a fire Element your a witch. Your mother was the strongest most powerful witch there was and now it's in you sweetheart you just have to practice, ooh before I forget here" he said handing me a book with foreign language on it.

"It's your mothers spell book and before you say anything else, yes she was a good witch one with the most pure heart there was" he said before leaving.

"Wait...Uncle Jay why are you telling me this now?" I asked stopping him before he exited out

"Because your parents knew they were going to die and insisted me to tell you before your 19th birthday, Happy early birthday my lovely niece" he said with wide grin finally exiting Uncle jay was alway sneaky and manipulative he didn't even show up to there wedding, my birth/birthdays and there funeral all of a sudden he shows up at a time like this.

I know what your thinking guys, why is he a vampire but his brother is a werewolf? Well let me calm your nerves before you pop a blood vessel from over thinking to much on it. Grandma was a werewolf while Grandpa was a vampire you'd think they both come out like hybrids but nope dad was a werewolf and uncle jay was a vampire, Weird right? I know the feeling. I dropped on the floor with my hands covering my face while tears burst out my eyes. I could feel Coles embrace thank goodness he was here, I could feel my wolf get excited to meet me and I was happy to meet her to but a little scared of finding out about her . I left Coles house, I needed to be alone for a few days and that was ok with him as long as I don't have no boys over or he'll kill him I laid down on my bed thinking about what he said. My wolf told me her name was daisy, it was a cute name for her.

In my head (conversation with daisy)

"So what color are you ?"

"I'm a pure white with golden tips like your grandma"

"So how do I...I-"

"Shifted?"

"Yes?"

"It will be painful at first since it's your first time but you'll get used to it"

"So do I-?"

"Just relax yourself let all deep emotions love, anger, depression run through you and call on me and you'll see through the werewolf eyes and able to move yourself, I've missed you I'd been waiting forever for you to awaken me I was so scared of you-"

"I know I'm sorry about that I-"

"MATE!!!"she said jumping up and down, mate? who was she talking about? that's when I felt warm his arms around my waist and a muscular warm body behind me.

"You know I have a mate right, he'll kick your ass if he saw you in my bed?" I joked

"Oh, yea?"

"Uh huh so you better back off " I said softly

"How does he look like?" he asked

"Well he has the Greek god sexy body and perfect smile, he's muscular and sweet"

"Oh please do go on"

"I rather not" I said giving him a peck on the lips, oh I should have never done that. Cole got on top of me kissing me, gripping on my waist. He later entered his tongue and I let him, my body wanted more and not just kissing damn mate-pull. We finally pulled away breathing heavily to catch are breaths " I know this is to much to ask and that it ms to sudden but I've been wanting to ask you since I left so Mariah Klein can I mark you?" he asked softly looking deeply into my eyes I nodded how stupid of me. He licked the spot of my neck that he was going to bite that's when I felt his sharp canine teeth in my neck I could feel the hot blood fall from my neck as he licked it better which caused a moan to come out. I do admit it hurted like a butch but by him licking and kissing it the pain faded away slowly. Cole knew I was till a virgin even if I didn't look like it trust me I was.

He then spreaded my legs open, he starting to kiss my stomach then took off my shorts making me feel a little embarrassed "There's nothing to be embarrassed by your beautiful princess" he whispered which made me blush as he continued to pleasure me slowly. He threw my shorts off toward the closet "I've been waiting so long to pleasure you" he said in his sexy husky voice as he later took off my laced underwear. He started to kiss lower until he hit my enchanted spot I could feel one finger enter me making a small moan escape my lips then another finger causing a louder moan to come out my mouth causing me to say his name which made him move faster in pleasuring. I felt my body melt and my wolf was enjoying it more than me, I could feel his hardness against my thigh. Thinking about it made me kind of scared of how big it was but I knew he would go gentle on me remembering I was my first time. Cole finally stop making me wiggle in the sheet to get up and go take a shower, Why the hell did he stop? Unless He was teasing me, that's why! oh that dipshit! I said under my breath. When I stepped out and put on my clothes in the bathroom I see him already sleeping in his side in my bed. I slid under the sheets toward his ear "Paybacks a bitch!" I whispered in his ear causing him to open his eye at look at with such lust "Game on!" he said as a chuckle felt his lips then he pulled my back toward him as he dosed off to sleep.

"I'll get him back for what he did, I'll make him beg for mercy just watch your back Cole" I said under my breath with a smirk on my face finally fell asleep.

****

Hey guys I'm so tired I went on errands all day today I'm sorry I couldn't write more as I wanted but here you go I hope you'd enjoy reading don't forget to comment, share and vote thank you for reading until next time bye :)