Chapter 24

Vanessa's short POV

*Short Chapter*

"Pack your shit, we're leaving to Hawaii an hour I already texted all your contacts that you'll be leaving for a few days and be back soon" Ricky said throwing me my luggage.

Ricky is my beloved...well I think he is? Anyway we meet at the mall a few days ago, I was doing my morning shopping as always when the scent of a woodsy forest hit my nose, ever since I was in middle school I'd been waiting for the day I'd finally found my beloved but something was off with Ricky its been two days and he's been treating my like shit.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Are you fucking deaf? I said we're leaving in an hour ,so why are you still standing here?!" he yelled, I've seen how Cole treats Mariah like she's his heart, queen and angel but why am I getting treated like this? This isn't how mates are suppose to treat to one another.

"Why are we leaving?"

"WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING? JUST SHUT UP YOUR VOICE IS IRRITATING YOU SLUT BAG, AND DON'T ASK ME QUESTIONS JUST DO IT, I swear if I knew it would been this hard I wouldn't have took this job to babysit a brat like you'' he sneered as his eyes turn red then back to normal..wait? red? OMG he's one of the red-eye vampires but what does he mean by job? My blood was boiling I had enough of him treating me like this, my family does not take shit for dipshits like his kind or any kind we were royal bloods not dirty bloods.

''LISTEN HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE THIS AND I WONT STAND FOR IT ANY LONGER SO GET THAT STRAIGHT THROUGH THAT FUCKING RED EYE VAMPIRE THICK SKULL OF YOURS BUDDY!'' I yelled back it felt like a big weight have been lifted off my shoulder. Ricky stood there not saying anything but nodding his head looking down before I could turn around something hard hit the back of my head with full force and I was knocked out. I woke up to the sound of whispering, my body felt sore I was cold, I slowly open my eyes to see the bitch of the east in front of me smirking down at me crossing her arms I tried to move but my arms were tied behind my back and my legs were tied too.

"KRISTY!!" I yelled as she winked at me and blew me a kiss

"Looks like someone fell for my trap" she giggled

"What are you talking about? Where's Ricky?"

" Oh you mean him?" she said pointing to a guy with jet black hair and grey eyes and lots of tattoos and both his arms but Ricky had brown hair and brown this guy looks nothing like him...I closely squint my eyes when I noticed the same face structure, body and beauty mark on the left side of his chin.

"R-Ricky? Is that you?" I asked as he stood leaning against the wall laughing like a mad man.

"The names Johnathan, sweetheart" he said walking to Kristy and giving her a big wet sloppy kiss I could see he was forcing his tongue down her throat he which was disgusting, the pain in my heart hurts like a bitch.

"Aw, did that hurt? That sucks for you because I am in love with Kristy" he continued and so did the pain and rejection in my heart. "I-I don't understand? Aren't w-we soul mates?" I asked they both burst into laughter. "You really are dumb blonde, Listen let me explain this to you before you burst into tears sweetie, Johnathan here is a half vampire half witch he put a spell on you to think that you guys are soul mates and you fell for it with flying colors" Kristy said grabbing a wooden stake from the bag in the corner, she quietly walked up behind john when he wasen't looking and stabbed him in his heart I watched in horror as he burned and turned into ashes right in front of my eyes,tears bursted out. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? HE SAID HE WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU?"

"I don't want him I want C.j he is the only one that has my heart not some love sick vampire that I turned for my own personal game" She chuckled lightly.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I want what your so called best friend stole from me"

"What did she steal?"

"Something valuable to me...C.j's heart"