Chapter 16

Jakes POV

For her

Your lips so soft and red,

the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head.

Your beauty so bright and warm,

shinning through the darkest storm.

Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky,

when I stare into them I feel like I am soaring high.

My love for you is pure and true,

I never stop thinking of you.

The sound of your voice saying "I love you" makes my heart pound

because I knew I'd truly found my one and only.

I promise to love you for every moment of forever

and when everything else crumbles, I will never.

I am your armor to protect you from harm,

like you are to me, a lucky charm.

For you are my heart, my soul,

baby you are my whole world.

********************************

I woke up the sun was shining when I sat up to see there was this beautiful girl I'd ever laid my eyes standing towards my window, I got out of bed "What are you doing in my-". Her brown hair sparkled in the sunlight, we were both standing in my room but her back was turned to me. She had on a short white summer dress with multicolor flowers designed on it, brown wedges. I stood in place just admiring the beauty in her even if her back turn to me. "Hello?" I asked "Who are you?" I asked again but there was no respond. She started to turn around towards me slowly until I found who was the breath taking angel right in front of me. "Mariah?!" I asked in shock as she nodded her head walking towards me. Mariah was the most beautiful creature I've lad eyes on and now I can admit that I was madly in love with her. She stood still in front of me staring at me with those big gorgeous brown eyes, stroking my cheeks with her soft hand. A bright smile came across her face and on mine, she came slowly towards my face until are lips were close enough that are nose were touching we were so close I could almost feel are lips touching just a little more "JAKE IF YOU YOU DON'T STOP HUMPING AND MAKING OUT WITH YOUR DAMN PILLOW I SWEAR I'LL PUT YOU IN A FUCKING MENTAL HOSPITAL, WALE UP DAMN IT breakfast is ready dear!!!!" My mom yelled at me still in shock walking out of my room and that lady's and gentlemen was my lovely mother.

It was only a dream? It felt so real, oh how much I with it was only real. Today's the day to tell Mariah my feeling for her, I'm in love with Mariah Klein but there's a another side that's still has feeling for Kirsty oh man I'm in love with two girls. What can I do? Who would I pick? Will I pick the right one? This has to be one of the hardest decision ever in mankind choosing between two people you love.

I brushed my teeth and went to take a quick shower the towel feel just on my v-line. I walked out the shower into my room to find the one and only Kirsty sitting at the edge of my bed wearing a blue spaghetti strap t-shirt, Hollister jean booty shorts and her hair in a messy bun wearing her pink/white Nike runners.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled trying to cover myself

"It's nothing that I haven't seen before" she responded rolling her eyes

"Who let you in?"

"I came from the window to surprise you but I just I came at the perfect time" she winked

I ran towards my clots to change into a black v-neck shirt, my kaki capri's and my high top black/white converse then ran my hands ruffly on my hair. Now the finishing touch spraying axe on myself and I was done. I finally step out of my closet to see Kirsty waiting for me on my bed, texting on her phone. She looked up with a wide smile on her face and her eyes filled with lust which I just ignored turning my head away from her and she sighed in response.