Chapter 23

Mariah's POV

"vete a la mierda tanto estúpido pedazo de mierda te odio tanto" I yelled as Cole and C.j stood there watching me.

It wasn't my fault I was cursing at them reasons why you shouldn't mess with a witch hybrid when there PMS'ing. My emotions were hi-wire right now just a minute ago I was watching tv peacefully then those two came in and ask me if I was ready to go to Ihope with them. "I-I...I'm so sorry guys.. I don't know what came over me" I said as tears started falling uncontrollably down my face, I have no idea why I'm crying right now I felt bad for them they're getting attack because I can't control my emotions. Mr. Jones left as soon as he found out I was on my monthly..smart guy he was going to get it worst then these two right now.

"Umm..Are you ok?" C.j asked hiding from behind the couch, yesterday I threw a glass cup at his head and right now I was holding one again but this time it's for Cole who was hiding in the kitchen.

"Babe can you come out pwese? I miss your touches" I wined putting on my little puppy dog face which I knew would make him come to me in a quick second but it didn't work which made me even more angry that he disobeyed me. I started levitating the furniture my hands were on fire, C.j quickly crawled into the kitchen to Cole. Then I started throwing anything made out of glass to the wall mashing it into pieces.

"Kuso ima, anata no koko ni tsumetai kokoro o motta jackasses migi kuso o shutoku shi, watashi wa monku o iwanai piolitely futatabi tazuneru" I yelled watching them get up waving there hands admitting defeat. I felt 2 sharp pressures in left my butt cheek I felt something, pulling it out I noticed it was a tranquilizer... some dipshit shot me with 2 tranquilizers. Everything fell back on the floor the flames on my hands went out, my eye sight was getting dizzy and blurry turning around slowly I see Mr.Jones with a wooden tube in his hand oh he was so lucky it's my last day of my monthly or he would have felt everything I'd been putting on those two. Finally I gave up fighting with the sleep I let it consumed me making my body turn off like some kind if robot, I still felt guilty about what I made those two go thought for the last 4 days maybe I should make it up to them...but how?.

The sound of whispering woke me up opening my heavy eye lids I noticed I was in Cole's and my room slowly sitting up on the bed, C.j and Cole rushed by my side. "Where's Mr.Jones!?" I said "Right here" he said handing me a glass of ice cold water which I snatched out of his hand my throat was dryer then the dessert I finish the glass of water in just a few seconds. "Why the hell did you shoot me with not one but two freaking tranquilizers?" I said raising my eyebrow was still pissed off "If I didn't you would of really hurt those two, I was kind of happy..." He said with a chuckle.

"Why.."

"Because I finally got to use this baby on someone other than your mother" He said showing me the bag of tranquilizers and the tube with a smile on his face.

"-Anyway I give you 2 hours to get ready for training, I'll be back in 2 hours you better be ready Mariah'' He said exiting out the door leaving me and the boys by ourselves.

"Listen guys..I'm SO sorry, I'm sorry mostly for throwing that Glass at your head the other day C.j"

"It's fine Mariah, honestly now I know that you have great aim"

"And Cole..I'm sorry for cursing at you in different languages and almost stabbing you with a kitchen knife" I said as he leaned forward a gave me a peck on my cheek "I forgive you princess" He said stroking my cheek.

"Come on we still have an hour before you have to go back to training" C.j said walking out the door "Where are we going" I said looking at Cole. "Well C.j insist on going to Ihop to go get you something to eat" he said helping me out of bed, I quickly took a shower and got dressed in a flowy dark blue dress and my black flats. As I was about to exit out the bedroom door I received a call I swiped left to answer.

"Hello?"

'M-Mariah?" a faint women said it sounded like Vanessa

"V-Vanessa is that you? Why are you whispering?" I asked I noticed Cole and c.j both entered the room with a confuse face expression I put the phone on speaker so the both can hear.

"I-I..I'm so sorry"

"Wait..why are you sorry? Vanessa tell me what's wrong?"

"They got me and now there coming to get you, It's all my fault''

"Wait-"

"If you ever want to see your best friend again then come to this place ,bring guest if you want and don't do anything stupid or I wont hesitate to stab her heart with a sharp wooden stick"

"Listen you piece of shit if you lay a finger on her I wont hesitate to snap your neck out of place!" I yelled but the phone hung up then I received a message with the address on it. I looked at both Cole and c,j and they both nodded there heads knowing what I was going to say.

'It says there will be a Salle de bal tonight at 7pm sharp at the opera house at the next town and that we have to dress elegantly and were masks" Cole said handing me my phone I looked at the time it was 5:12 which means we had to get ready now if we want to make it there on time. Good thing Cole taught me how to ballroom dance even though half of the time I was stepping on his feet I quickly ran into the closet to pull out my beautiful white and gold ballroom dress and white and gold mask that had a feathers on the top I had keep for emergency..don't ask. Finally finishing my hair which I let down with curls and a little bit of make up. Cole and C.j finished at the same time which was weird, "You look amazing" C.J said as Cole growled "Anyway you do look beautiful princess" Cole said as C.j rolled his eyes they both had on black tuxes but Cole had a gold tie and C.J had a white one "Thanks, you guys don't look bad yourself, but we have to go like now" I said look at my clock it was 6pm. We ran to Coles new black 2015 Bentley Continental GTC as we got in I felt as if i left something.. "My purse!.. I left my purse inside on the kitchen table.. C.j use your vampire speed and get it for me pweese" I said with my puppy dog face and he fell for it he nodded and left before I could blink he was back in the car. "Thank you C.j, now floor it Cole..NOW!" I screamed as Cole gave me a smirk from the drivers seat and speeds off to the party we made it just in time, It was beautiful with marble floors the walls were gold and light blue it was just breath taking and a huge chandelier right in the middle of the dance floor there were a few tables but not a lot.

"Remember the game plan we discussed in the car, we find her then leave if there's anyone that wants to fight you know what to do...good luck" I said as we three spilled up Cole went left an C.j went right as for me I went straight to the dance floor my sense of smell was 10x stronger then Cole and C.j combined.

Looking around while trying to smell for Vanessa scent Cole and C.j came back with a weird look on there face.

"What happened?"

"There's been two men following you for the past 10mins"Cole said

"Where?"

"One behind us talking to the women in the green mask and the other by the buffet table" C.j said looking around

"I-I...wait is that?-" I said following Vanessa's scent down the hall, I quickly ran as they both follow her scent was there but at the same time I was picking up someone else's but I couldn't figure out who... I suddenly stopped at this huge wooden two door, "I can smell her she in here but someone else is in there with her I just can't put my finger on it... I remember the scent but I can't remember who is it" I said looking at Cole and C.j suddenly the door started opening slowly Cole and C.j pulled me behind them to protecting me. "MATE!" C.j yelled as me and Cole looked at him puzzled, Mate? Who was his mate? unless... Impossible.

We seen Vanessa but she has been beaten badly that her bruises and cuts aren't healing fast enough like usual, she eyes were all puffy like she'd been crying a lot.

"V-Vanessa?!" I yelled as tears started to fall down my face then that other scent came back I heard a female laugh coming from the other side of the door, I should of known it would have been her this whole time, It's the she devil herself.

"Kirsty..." I said my anger was on thin ice with this slut right now, fire covered my hands this time it was bigger and brighter then the last time.

"In the flesh, sweetheart" she said with a bright smile on her face. She was holding a wooden stick to Vanessa's neck then a dozen guards stood behind. If it's a fight she wants then it's a fight she'll get, I've been waiting so long to finally beat the shit out of her now my change wish her luck.