Chapter 25

Mariah POV

*Short Chapter*

"M-mate...Is that y-you?" Vanessa said in a raspy voice as if she'd been screaming and crying all day it broke my heart that I couldn't protect her when she needed me most. "W-What did she do to you?" I cried, I was about to run towards Vanessa when a two pairs of large hands stopped me..it was both Cole and C.j. "She's my mate, let me get her out of here to safety" He said me and Cole nodded are heads in agreement I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed someone who can help us and so did Cole, less than an hour Mr.Jones with backup and Cole's strongest pack fighters came to help us finally put an end to Kirsty.

"Kirsty let her go and I might just spare your life" I growled my anger was at it breaking point and my wolf wanted to just rip her limb from limb.

"Now why would I do that?"

"I'm warning you Kirsty if you don't let her go hell will break loose.. you won't like to see me angry" C.J said taking a step in front of me as did Cole and Mr.Jones.

''Oh really? What if I do? You look sexy hot when your mad at me... I have 20 guards and more to come while you only have..10? I guess I'll take my trophy while it still stands, thank you" Kirsty giggled. I learned the whole spell book and then more during my training with Mr.Jones.rmembered I could teleport Kirsty to are side and give her my blood to heel her but I'll be weak for 5 minutes or more, I mind liked Cole, C.j and Mr.Jones and all are back up.

'I have a plan, I'm going to teleport vanessa to are side and give her my blood to heal her faster'

'You cant do that Mariah, you'll be using to much power' Mr.Jones said

'What else could we do? that's are only option right now'

'You also would be weak for a period of time during the battle, I WONT ALLOW YOU TO DO IT!' Cole growled

"IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO HELP HER RIGHT NOW GUYS, I'LL BE FINE I'LL JUST BE WEAK FOR A FEW MINUTES THAT'S ALL'

'But you would be target' C.j added

'I still could fight guys or I'll take one of the take one of the pack soldiers to protect me in the other room for a while'

'I still think we shoul-'

'NO! WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO THINK THIS THROUGH ANYMORE I'M DOING IT AND THAT'S FINAL' I yelled, Kirsty smiled raising her pointing finger at us telling her guards to attack I quickly put up a force field around us while I quickly chanted a spell to teleport Vanessa.

In just 2 minutes Vanessa was in my force field we quickly un-UN tied her hands and feet then laid her on her back with her mouth open to give her my blood "It's going to be alright'' I whispered into her ear as I bite into my wrist hovering it over her mouth letting my blood drip. Vanessa eyes finally shot open she grabbed my wrist forcing it inside her mouth. "V-Vanessa...stop" I said but she didn't hear me I tried to push her off but I was getting weaker and so was the force field, thanks to Mr.Jones I didn't die of Vanessa almost sucking me dry. "I-I'm so sorry Mariah, I could stop I haven't ate in two days" she said crying as I weakly wiped it away with my thumb "It's fine Nessa, You guys need to hurry up my force field wont be able to protect us all any longer" I said in a weak voice "Don't worry princess, I'll always protect you" Cole said giving me a kiss on the cheek and handed me over to Luke his beta before I fell into darkness. I later woke up in a room still in my dress, I seen Luke on the couch watching the door "L-Luke?" I said yawning as he ran towards my side for comfort, "Luna, are you ok?" he asked touching my forehead to see if I had a fever.

"I-I'm fine.. " I said then images of the battle went through my head "WHERE IS EVERYONE? ARE THEY OK? WHO DIED? WHAT'S HAPPENING? HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN OUT?"

Luke took a deep breath before responding ''There still in that room, they're fine, a lot of the guards protecting kirsty, right now there still battling but C.j and Vanessa had been injured so there getting blood and rest right now, and you've been out for about 2 hours" he said with a big sigh, I guess the teleporting, force field and giving Vanessa my blood took a number on me. Luke gave me a change of clothes I quickly changed into the pair of skinny leather jeans, white t-shirt and black army boots I put my hair into a tight ponytail. I quickly dashed ou the room with Luke by my side towards the fight, opening the door I seen dead bodies everywhere but none of them were from anyone I knew which I was gateful for honestly. Turning my head I seen Cole in the grasp of Kirsty's hand choking him, Cole had bullet shots on his arm that were leaking silver and cuts and bruises all over his body I seen some people like from the pack and Mr.Jones I knew on the floor but they where alive just with bad injuries, What happened while I was out?.

"Kirsty! Let him Go!" I said she turned her head toward me and gave me a smile then gave Cole a kiss on the lips, he's going to have to bleach them before thinking of kissing me again. Cole looked at me and gave me a weak smile before kirsty threw him to the wall knocking him out cold "LUKE, GET EVERYONE WE KNOW OUT OF HERE NOW!" I yelled "Yes Luna, and be careful she has something under her sleeves'' he said and I nodded.

'I love you' Cole mind-linked me

'I love you to the moon and back' I said back

"He taste delicious, I'm kind of jealous of you sweetie" Kirsty chuckled, That does it my anger broke the the thin ice she shall have no mercy.

I ran full speed with my vampire power toward Kirsty while she was destructed laughing and pushing her by the waste with all my force as me and her crash out the large glass window to outside. Kirsty landed on her back as I landed on my feet, Kirsty immediatley got up and pulled out a pen from her jacket sleeve 'So that's what Luke meant' and clicked it then the pen transformed into samurai sword now this fight is getting interesting.

To be continued...?