Chapter 2 - Wedding N(F)ight

Happy Women's Day... 😇😇😇

Sanchana's POV:

After all the ritual, we were left alone. Exactly, the wedding night. This is going to be his last night ever!

I went inside the decorated room. I cringed at the sight of the roses and perfume used.

"Keerthi!" I gritted my teeth. Keerthana, she is my sister in law. She took the charge of decorating this room. I will deal with her tomorrow morning.

I entered the room and looked around. He was nowhere to be found.

He wasn't in bathroom too. Then where did he go?

Suddenly I was engulfed from backside and asked in husky voice, "Missed me?"

Did he think himself as Moriality from Sherlock Holmes to ask this?

Very bad move, Kishore.

I hit his head with back of head.

"Ouch, girl!" he rubbed his forehead.

Serves you right.

I am going to do what I have been planning to do all these months.

I bent his head while he was busily rubbing his forehead. I took that as an opportunity to clutch his hair. I pulled him along with me and made him bend more.

"Sanchu, stop, stop." he yelled out of pain.

I kicked him, I tried with my full energy, but this Saree, was not helping. So I tried another method. I punched his back with my elbow.

"Sanchu, please, don't."

"Never! Now it is payback time." I muttered.

He kept shouting in pain.

Finally I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him.

I pulled his collar, before I could beat him, he spoke.

"Woah, slow down. First you beat me now you got on top of me. Anyway, I am ready. I always dreamed of you in this position. Now without wasting time let's..." before he could speak further more, I started to jerk his head up and down.

"Only in your dreams, Kishore. You are going to be death of me." again I caught his hair and started to pull it.

"Sorry, sorry, wrong words. I am sorry. Please Jaan. Forgive me. Let me... Mmph"

I couldn't bare his annoying voice. So I put pillow on his face and started to crush it on him.

"How dare you Kishore? How can you do this? Why did you touch me without my consent? Why did you marry me?" Months and months of frustration was pouring out.

All I could hear was muffled voice below the pillow. I took the pillow as I didn't want to kill him right away.

He panted heavily. He raised up his hands in surrender.

Even I started to breathe heavily with all these activities.

After gaining some energy, I started to hit him with pillow. Pillow? That was the only thing which was near me.

"Why? You son of bi***."

"Hey, leave my mom out of this."

"Then you scoundrel!"

He caught my pillow, "This is much better" he grinned.

This idiot is grinning as if he is enjoying.

"Urgghh" With full force I started to punch him in his chest.