Story Background

Sanchana:
Female lead of the story. She is younger child of Yagappar, (lawyer). She is gynogologist by profession.

Kishore:
Male lead of the story. He is only child of his parents,  so he is pampered a lot. Sanchu works as doctor in his father's hospital. He is madly in love with her from college till workplace.

Ajay:
His father's, boss us Sudeep. Sudeep and Yagappar are enemies. Their enemity started when Yagappar was involved in plotting to kill Sudeep's daughter. So to avenge for his daughter, he asks his assistant to get his son, (Shiva's son) married to Sanchana and torture her after marriage.

Oviya:
Sanchana's best friend. Both of them are there for each other when other one is in danger.

Things happened before start of this story.

Kishore loved Sanchana from college, but Sanchana didn't reciprocate his feelings, fearing of Kishore parents. Kishore parent's personally threatened Sanchana to maintain distance from Kishore.

So Sanchana maintained distance from Kishore, this made Kishore to be more possessive around her.

Meanwhile Sanchu got her marriage fixed with Ajay. Being a lawyer her father had many known and unknown enemies. Unknowningly he fixed alliance for Sanchu to enemy's son.

So Shiva and his son's main aim was to take revenge on Yagappar. So they wanted to get Sanchu married to Ajay and torture her after marriage.

Meanwhile Kishore comes to know about this marriage so in fury he sedates and kidnaps her. Later he drops her in home threatening her.

Sanchu felt disgusted by Kishore's act and decides to tell Ajay the truth before marriage. Ajay also accepts her even though knowing she was raped, as his main motive was to torture her after marriage.

On the day of reception, Oviya, Sanchana's best friend over heard the conversation and reveals the truth identity of Ajay and his father. So Sanchana father kicks then out. That's when Kishore comes once again in her life.