Chapter 9 - The Great Wall of China

Sanchana's POV:

Days passed soon. Lately he seemed to be in stress, Aunty and Uncle tried to speak to him, but he said some lame reasons. But I do know that it is about the marriage.

Sometimes he give me apologetic look. I wonder why he is feeling guilty?

One and half week passed, we did all the shopping. Half of the shopping was cut because of having a simple marriage in temple. All because of the mighty Kishore. He wanted a simple marriage that too he asked us to invite keep within our family.

None of our friends were invited. For that he said, he forgot all his friends. Uncle wanted a reception to invite his friends, again he refused. I seriously doubt then why he agreed to get us married once again?

Even my parents were not able to come here. Keerthana is nearing her due date. As much as I want to go there, I can't go there now. If I postpone the marriage, then again there will be a problem between me and his family. Even my mom and dad asked me to stay here.

After having dinner, I went to our room.

Kishore was busily texting someone. He frowned at his phone. I didn't bother about it, I just laid on couch. Once again, this arrangement was because of Kishore only. He didn't want us to sleep in same bed till we get married. Since he wanted us to go by arrange marriage type.

He even suggested to have separate bedroom, I nearly strangled his neck after which he dropped that idea.

Now coming to present, he called me.

"What happened Kishore?" I asked him. He seemed to be so engrossed with the message he received.

"Sanchana, I have to go?" he whispered

"Go where?" maybe he wanted to meet someone, or maybe wanted to buy some stuffs. But we brought everything, tomorrow, we will be going to temple to get re-married.

"Well, out of station. Umm, an emergency issue. I have to leave. I will come soon."

"Kishore are you kidding? Tomorrow, we are getting married."

"Technically we got married. It is just for formality right?" he answered nervously.

Again, I heard notification tone.

"Kishore look at me. You can't ditch me like this." I told him raising my voice.

"Sanchana, I know, I am not ditching you. I will come soon. We can postpone the wedding, day after tomorrow." he suggested.

"What is more important than our wedding? Let it be first or second. Whatever it is. All these arrangements are made for you to accept me. Why are you not understanding?" I started shouting.

"Sanchana, I didn't ask for this. You all forced me to do this. I want my own personal space. I have some responsibilities which I have to do." he said and threw the cell on bed in frustration.

"You are not the only person in the world who have work Kishore. Do you know what, I just ditched my sister in law's labour just for you. She might not be in critical, but at this moment all my family thought it would have been better if a known gynogologist was there. Moreover that is what family does, to be with one another. Stop being selfish and stop hurting others." I wanted to stay strong, but at the end I started to cry in anger.

If this is the way of him hurting me then I am not up for it.

"Go and cancel our wedding. Do your important work. Carry out your responsibility."

Saying that I marched out of the room and went rooftop.

Why is he acting like this? I didn't want to hurt him because he lost his memory. I am seriously gonna kill him when he gets his memory back.