Chapter 5 - The Argument Day

Kishore's POV:

"Kishore listen to me. I spoke to our astrologer regarding your marriage." my mom pleaded.

"Sorry, kinda busy." I refused to hear her words.

I know what she was coming to tell me regarding astrology. Actually I know Sanchu have Sevvai dosham. You can ask me why, well I do know that my family is orthadox. I know that mom would see astrology while getting me married.

So secretly I got her birth details and gave her to an astrogler and asked him to calculate our prediction. Unfortunately that time only I came to know about her dosha and normally couples with that combination won't marry. So I thought of changing her birth details and I also created one, just had to change the timings. Everything was perfect until my mom had to call for an astrologer and ruin my plan.

Now I can't produce the fake charts. So I am trying to escape from my mom.

During dinner, in front of dad and Sanchu, mom asked, "Kishore, Sanchana has Sevvai dosha and you don't have. What shall we do?"

"We are married mom. We can do nothing." I simply shrugged.

"If we had known before itself..."

I cut her off. "Mom, I know about that before marriage itself. Her father asked whether I have Sevvai dosha and I lied to him."

Sanchu raised an eyebrow at me. For what is she frowning at me?

After that mom couldn't say any thing.

When I entered the room, "Why did you lie?" she asked me.

"I didn't..." she cut me off, "My family don't believe in astrology. So I am 100% sure that my father would have never said that." she smirked.

Her smug, I really wanted to pull her cheeks and kiss them.

Suddenly I remembered her words.

You take advantage of people.

I controlled my urges. I didn't answer her and simply laid on couch.

"Urghh. Jerk" she muttered. I smirked.

"What is it about getting my details?" she asked.

"We always like to know everything about the person we love. We build a future with that person." I said looking at her eyes.

She stared at me. There was this awkward silence around us. People used to say silence speaks out loud, but I couldn't find that. Maybe, one day in future, when Sanchu accepts me, everything would be a bliss.

"Mr. Rapist" she called for me.

I tried to not react to her words, but it hurts like a hell. I know I deserve it, but... I sighed.

Seriously I really forgot my name in this one month. Even in movie if that word comes up, I turn my head towards it as if Sanchu is calling me.

I closed my eyes, "Oi, rapist. I am calling you only."

"Sanchu I am tired. Let's talk tomorrow."

"No way, rapist. I want answers now."

"What you want to talk?" I asked in dejected tone. I couldn't face her after her last outburst. So I started to ignore her. I know I should explain her, and repent my mistakes, but now she needs space.

Sanchana's POV:

"What you said?"

"Sanchu!" he groaned.

"The person we love? So you love me?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah. I love you. What is so surprising?" he asked.