Chapter 12 - Love and Love Only

Sanchana's POV:

He said that he got into treatment, but he doesn't talk much about it. Only when I volunteerly ask him, he used to dictate what doctors told, but he never showed me the reports. But it didn't matter, as long as he is comfortable I am okay with it.

Now and then he started to go, out of station more frequently. He said he was asked to visit some other doctors even though it created doubts, I let it go.

"Come" he dragged me towards his car and drove away.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"For lunch." he simply shrugged.

Suddenly I saw coastly region.

"Are you taking me to beach?" I asked him with surprise look.

"Patience wifey." saying that he drove away again.

I saw the direction board. It pointed to Pondicheery.

I have heard many couples travelling from Chennai to Pondicheery on coastal side. Moreover it takes only 3 hours only.

I looked outside the window and enjoyed the breeze.

He caught my hand and brought my hand to his lips and pecked it.

I blushed and turned away.

"I would have brought bike, but you see doctor advised me to not ride too much of bike."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Doctor said. I didn't." I laughed at his comment.

"Fine fine. Whatever your doctor say." I shrugged and held his hand tightly.

With romantic songs being played from radio and with gentle monsoon breeze made a perfect combo and added more romance in air

By afternoon we reached Pondicheery and there we went to beach and ate beach side food. Actually we could have had beach side food in Chennai itself, but nothing can replace long rides with your husband.

We walked on beach for few moments sometimes played in the sea.

He lied down on the beach sand and patted beside him.

I went towards him and was about to lie near him, he stretched his arm so that I would lay my head on his arm.

Since it was week day, it wasn't much crowded. Here and there couples would be romancing.

For few moments we kept staring at the sky then I turned towards him and stared at him.

He told me some of school incidence he remembered.

Soon I felt sleepy, "Hey" his high pitch voice woke me.

"I have brought you from Chennai to Pondicheery. Here you are sleeping."