Chapter 13 - Jealousy

Sanchana's POV

6 months have passed and it is our first year anniversary of our second marriage.

When I suggested to celebrate our first marriage, he was still clinging on to the fact that he doesn't remember that. How much ever he is caring and loving, he is still a jerk and couldn't change him even by smacking his head.

Sometimes I miss him a lot. Weekly two to three days he will go to Coimbatore saying he has a meeting. Initially he said to me that he was going for treatment, even after treatment got over, he used to go there on Monday and Tuesday.

Whatever I ask, he will have a ready made answer, even though his reasons are lame, I didn't let it bother me.

Last two weeks he didn't go to Coimbatore, which made me feel better.

I heard a notification sound from his cell. I went to check in, as he was still taking bathe.

He doesn't use his cell much. So it is a rare thing that he got a message.

Blood drained from my face when I read the message and the sender's name.

Stella:
Hi dr. How are you? Long time no see. When are you coming to Coimbatore?

I know I shouldn't have invaded his privacy, but is there any thing called privacy between husband and wife?

I kept on pondering over the text he got.

Who is Stella? How dare she call my husband with an endearment? And why didn't he say to me about Stella?

He used to say, he is going to meet his friend, sometimes he used to say, there is a get-together of college friends, and I believed him because he did his college in Coimbatore.

I trusted him blindly without asking questions. Is it wrong to place a trust on someone whom you love? Or is it wrong to assume things without knowing the truth?

I chose there second one. Maybe I am thinking too much. Kishore would never betray me. Affair? Chance less!

He loves me, I have seen it in his eyes and action.

Maybe he could have lied, but one can't pretend to be in love. Can he?

I placed the cell phone as it was and went down.

"Where is Kishore? Both of you go to temple." Aunty said.

I waited for Kishore to come and we went to nearby temple.

"What happened? Morning you were so bright? Why are you dull now? He asked with concern.

"Umm, nothing. Just I am feeling tired lately. That's it." I said to him.

The doubt is still bugging me, but if I ask and he is innocent, how will I ever face him?

After visiting temple he took me to beach. For a while we kept on staring at the sea.