Chapter 18 - Tongue is Sharper than two edged Sword

Sanchana's POV:

I took a bus to my hometown and left. I thought going to my friend's house, but she went abroad for business trip. So my only option is my parent's home.

Throughout the journey various thoughts were running on my mind. Whatever I could think, everything was ending with a question mark only. I seriously don't know what to do.

Soon I reached my parent's house and knocked the door. 

When the door opened I was shocked to find him here. I gasped looking at him, especially his swollen cheeks and blue-blackish turned eye.

"Krish?" I asked.

"Hi Sanchu? What took you so long? Ah, you came by bus right? Next time try flight. It would reach here soon." he tried to grin with his bruised lips. 

He moved aside to let me in. I stared at him shockingly and entered home.

Mom and Dad came and hugged me. When I asked what happened to him, dad changed the topic and made me to eat food as I didn't have anything from morning.

After having dinner, everyone dispersed to their rooms and dad called me to his study room.

"Sanchu why didn't you tell me the truth?" he glared at me.

How can I when two days ago only I came to know about this?

I sighed, "Dad, I ..." he cutoff me by saying, "I wouldn't have married you to him if I had known this before." he shouted.

As if I knew all these things would happen before? I mentally shrugged. Suddenly I remembered something. "Dad, did you hurt him?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He simply shrugged.

"Dad!" I chided him.

Oh my poor Krish. I palmed my face.

"Dad you shouldn't have..." I sighed.

"What happened actually?" I asked him.

"He came suddenly today morning. I asked him why you didn't come, he said you will come by evening. That time he said he wanted to confess something. So when he told me the truth I started beat hell out of him." he said with smug smile on his face.

I should really appreciate Krish for telling the truth atleast to my parents.

Soon it turned out to be a glare, he pointed his index finger at me and said, "You, young lady, I always treated you as my friend rather than my daughter. Why didn't you tell me the truth?" he questioned me.

I hugged my dad and started to cry. "Sorry daddy. I thought I could handle things by myself. But I couldn't. I seriously don't know what to do." 

"It's okay dear. Let's forget everything. I can see the difference in him. He loves you a lot. But I need to apologies."

"Why dad?"

"I shouldn't have beat him. Any father would do that when he faces the person who raped his daughter. Before he could narrate the full story, I started to beat him. After that he confessed he didn't. I know I shouldn't forgive him easily for lying, but beating him was a bit too much, when he didn't do the sin. So only have to apologies."

"Umm, it's okay. I will speak to him. Okay?" saying that I walked from study room. 

I rushed to my bedroom and glared at him. But on seeing him keeping ice pack on his lips and eyes alternatively, my heart melted.

I cleared my throat. 

"Dad wanted to apologize."

"You came?" he grinned. That smile, why is that idiot cute when he does that?