Chapter 19 - I Love You Baby!

Important author's note:

1. Once again I would like to tell, I am not doctor, but with internet reference I have mentioned some. If wrong do correct me. I did have many questions, but I couldn't get many answers.

2. *Gives you tissue paper* one reader, oops two readers has been complaining that I am not giving tissue paper but making you guys cry. So finally I am giving you guys one. Do enjoy reading.

********************  

Sanchana's POV:

With Krish not talking to me properly, I was getting stressed lately. Even though mom was discharged, she was asked to be bed-ridden for few weeks. Now only she has recovering.

Like discussed before, we didn't tell her any thing, until she has recovered completely.

Krish stopped me going for work, initially I thought he was stopping me so that, I could take rest, but the reason was the one I anticipated.

As soon as Krish performed surgery on Aunty, it started to spread throughout the hospital. Even though no one directly asked about Krish, but Uncle was forced to tell the truth to main head doctors. But we modified the truth a little saying that, Uncle and I was aware of Krish's identity before my second marriage.

Already my name was damaged when Kishore was trailing behind me, Now, when they came to know that I married his twin brother soon after his brother's death, it created a very bad image for me. But I was least bothered about it. No one is going to live in my place, so they don't have the right to judge me. 

But Krish felt it might affect me, so he and uncle asked me not to go to hospital till the baby was born.

In my second trimester, I had bleeding once, even though it was minor, it shouldn't be left as such. Being a doctor I know I should be careful and keep my stress under control.

I didn't tell Krish, as he will panic. Lately he is also seemed to be disturbed, which he is not sharing with anyone. I asked uncle, he said, he will ask Krish, but Krish brushed it off saying he is having work pressure. 

Months passed. Just few days before baby shower, I overheard conversation between Krish and Uncle.

"Krish, are you going to tell me what is going in your mind or not?" Uncle asked him.

He rubbed his face in frustration. 

"Sanchu hates me dad. She wants to leave me. Who knows, maybe after delivery she might... she might divorce me." Wait divorce him? I never thought like that. Usually I am the one who assume things, but now he is assuming things.

"What are you saying Krish?" Uncle asked him shockingly.

"She will eventually accept you, why are you speaking about divorce?" he asked.

"She won't. She still didn't change her mind. She is hurt over the fact that we both hurt her."

"How are you so sure?" Even I wanted to ask him that.

"Because her friend spoke to me." when he said that I froze. Does that mean, Oviya spoke to him?

Few months back, before visiting Kishore's cemetery, I called Oviya to divert my mind.

I didn't know how to tell her. Moreover, she is also in constant worry as her ex-fake husband is in jail. I didn't want to worry her, but at the same time, I wanted to share my thoughts with someone.

Seeing my face she found out something was wrong and asked me to spill what was happening.

"I hate him Ovi."  I said. I know I don't hate him, but initially I was angry on him.