Chapter 3 - Can the day be more worse?

Sanchana's POV

When I thought, I had enough, seems like God has other plans.

My brother, Sanjeev and dad came home after applying for my marriage, since the groom changed at last minute, we are not officially married. At the same time I can't back off as it would hurt my mom and dad.

Keerthi gave coffee to both, and all three sat in front of me.

I wish I could speak to my dad, about Kishore. I still don't how to tell him. I can clearly see he is happy. I don't want to spoil his happiness, but at the same time I am confused.

"SANCHU! CAN YOU BRING ME A DRESS" I heard that jerk yelling.

I face palmed. I forgot he had no clothes here.

My brother got up, "I will get him my shirt, I think it will suit him."

Sanjeev, returned with a T shirt, as he was about to hand it to me, again that idiot yelled

"SANCHU! PLEASE COME NA! I CAN'T COME WITH TORN DRESS, THANKS TO YOU, FOR IT'S STATE!" he yelled.

OMG!

I heard one gasp from Keerthi, and my brother controlled his laugh, but I could see he failed at it.

Can't he just shut his mouth.

I forcibly took the shirt and marched over the room.

"Seems like he needs second round" I muttered to myself, but I forgot, my sweet Anni was near me.

She giggled.

Sanchu, control yourself, if in this speed you go, then you will definitely kill him, which you don't want. I said this to myself, and tried to calm. Note the word, I tried.

But I don't how I get angry at the sight of him.

As soon as I entered, I shrieked.

That jerk was standing in towel.

I turned around and threw the shirt backward and was rushing towards the door.

"Where are you going? Help me with this?"

"What the hell?" I furiously turned towards him and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Can you see the inflammation at my arms. All because of you. I can't even lift my hand" he whined. Such a drama queen!

"In your dreams." I gritted.

"Are you to help me or I will go to your father and complain that because of your violence, I am not able to wear my shirt. Which is better, Jaan?" he smirked. I wanted to wipe his smirk by punching his mouth.

But I doubt that it would be a good idea because people in downstairs will think that we had hot passionate kissing moment.

Should I embarrass myself? Nope.

I marched toward him. There were a lot of red marks too. I didn't knew that I even scratched him with my nails.

"You should get TT" I said.

He wrapped his arms around me. I glared at him. Still that jerk didn't remove his hands.

I wantedly poked where there were inflammation, he hissed but still didn't remove his dirty hands.

Soon after putting his shirt, I pushed him and left his embrace.

"Hey, who will help me with pan... " I cut him off,

"Dare you complete the sentence, I will go for second round" I threatened him.

He chuckled and he himself dressed up.