Ⅰ. ɪɎ᎛ʀᎏᎅ᎜ᎄ᎛ɪᎏɎ & ᎅɪsᎄʟᎀɪᎍᎇʀ

First and foremost, I would like to extend my everlasting gratitude to each and every one of you, for being so patient and kind and for never failing to show me incredible support. It keeps me going.

Now, I'm sure most of you are well aware of this, but I'm going to repeat it anyway. A little while back, I decided that I was going to re-write this story. I wasn't at all happy with the characters, the development of the plot, and various other things. To put it simply: I hated it. So I scrapped everything, and started over. The overall plot still remains the same, but this newer version contains new characters, some new events, and is much more on par with Marvel events and whatnot.

That being said, I would appreciate it if you – my lovely readers – would refrain from comparing this version to the previous one. There are a lot of changes, and I'm aware of all of them, so please don't point them out. Think of this version as a completely new story.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

All the love,

✧ ✧ ✧

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

All publically recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.