ᎄʜᎀ᎘᎛ᎇʀ ᎛ʜɪʀ᎛ʏ ғɪᎠᎇ: sᮍᮏᮋᮇ

Note: *deep breath* Here we go! The final chapter. Let me just say that I am incredibly, incredibly thankful for the amount of love and support you've all shown to this book. It never fails to amaze me.

The 'Brendon's POV' chapters will be out fairly soon, so don't remove this book from your library just yet.

Once again, thank you, my loves.

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ: sᴍᴏᴋᴇ

ʙʀᴇɴᴅᴏɴ. ❞

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

YOU AWOKE WITH A JOLT, EYELIDS FLYING OPEN AS YOU HASTILY SCANNED YOUR SURROUNDINGS.You were still in a standing position and from what you could see, you were settled slap-bang in the middle of some sort of three-dimensional square with walls that glowed a brilliant blue.

Your gaze steadied on an unintelligible figure a little distance away from you, and you squinted to try and decipher who it was. The first instinct you had was to call out Brendon's name, but you realised that the possibility of it being him was zero to none.

However, as soon as the figure started towards you, every semblance of possibility and impossibility went out the metaphorical window.

"Dad?"

"Hey, snowflake."

An incredulous giggle leapt up and out of your throat as your eyes began to water. "It's really you?" you choked out, voice thick from the lump in your throat, "You're here?"

"I'm here," he smiled softly, reaching out to touch your cheek as reassurance, "It's so good to see you, little one."

You opened your mouth with the intention of saying something in response, but all you could manage to get out was a strangled cry; you flung yourself onto your father, wrapping your arms around his neck and gripping him tight.