ᎄʜᎀ᎘᎛ᎇʀ ᎛ʜɪʀ᎛ʏ ғᎏ᎜ʀ: ʙᎀɎɢ

Note: hey hey hey your girl is turning 18 in 18 days on the 18th of July 2018; make sure you put it in your calendars 🙃

OOF! I forgot to mention that this is the penultimate chapter of this book, meaning that the next chapter will be the finale!

Are you ready?

I don't think you are.

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ: ʙᴀɴɢ

ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss, ᴅɪᴄᴋʜᴇᴀᴅ. ❞

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

"NAT, ARE YOU IN?"

Grunting, Natasha delivered a punch to the face of the sole remaining guard in sight before brushing her hair out of her face and taking off down the corridor with you, Maria and Aaron beside her.

"Yeah, we're in," she answered, gently pressing one finger to the comm in her ear, "On our way to retrieve the cube now. Are you good out there?"

"We've got it," Brendon responded, pulling the trigger of his gun repeatedly to take down the new hoard of Hydra agents approaching, "Just hurry."

The sound ringing in the air was a mixture of the hasty footsteps of your team echoing through the deserted halls and the faint cries from the battle occurring on the outside grounds of the Hydra base.

The four of you came to a fork in the path, with the corridor breaking into two opposing channels. Natasha turned to address the rest of you.

"Alright, Hill and Ross, the tech room should be the second door down that hall," she cocked her head in the direction of the pathway she was referring to, "Make sure that we're invisible."

"Already halfway done," Maria gave a two-fingered salute before gesturing to Aaron to follow her, the two of them sprinting away.

The redhead directed her attention to you, cocked her brow and gave a small shrug. "It's you and me, snowflake."