Shopping?!?! (Chapter 2)

Alexandra's POV
Once we were in the store he dragged me into the women's section.

"Get something you like," he said to me in a cold voice.

"F-First w-w-what's your n-n-name," I asked talking for the first time in forever. (Srry not srry)

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he said roughly.

I decided to just look around and find a nice outfit. (This is what she picks out)

 (This is what she picks out)

I thought it looked nice. He grumbled under his breath and paid.

I went into the changing rooms and switched to these new clothes.

"Thank you, sir," I said kindly.

"Whatever."

We got back in the 'car' as he called it and drove to his cottage.

He walked up to the door and opened it. I walked in and was in awe. (This is what it looks like)

 (This is what it looks like)

He went and sat down.

"Go ahead. Explore" he said while turned on the black box thing.

"Thank you" I said as I walked around.

Everything was beautiful to me.

I looked out the window and there was amazing greenery outside it.

I walked up stairs to see three doors. The first door led to a bed room. It looked like it would be his.

The next door led to a bathroom. And the last door led to another bedroom that was pretty bland.

I guess this is where I was staying.

???'s pov

This girl was just looking around my house but I didn't care. I mean she was gonna live here for the rest of her life.

And maybe one day soon I will tell her my name but for now its on a need to know basis.

"You hungry?" I asked politely.

"I'm famished" she answered quietly while looking in the guest bedroom.

"That's your room by the way!" I yelled to her.

"Its very pretty," she replied.

I could slightly hear her humming while I was making some pizza.

<Timeskip brought to you by a mysterious guy>

"Dinners ready!!" I yelled to her.

"Finally," she replied coming down the stairs. She sits down and starts eating.

"This is delicious," she said while eating a slice.

"Thanks," I said coldly. I'm not really a sociable person but maybe I'll eventually warm up to her but I don't know.

"What was your name again?" I asked forgetting her name.

"Alexandra but you can call me Alex." She replied nicely smiling.

"Ok 'Alex'. Well what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked wanting to see what she wanted to do.

"Maybe meet the city folk and get to know people," she replied wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"Well get some rest and we'll head out in the morning," I replied finishing up.

"Ok!" she said getting up and heading to her room.

Alex's pov

I walked upstairs to get some rest for tomorrow.

I am really excited to meet some other people. And maybe they'll be more friendly than Mr. McGrumpy pants downstairs.

I jumped on the bed and sighed in content. This may be a good few years after all.

I'm so ready to meet people.

Hey guys! Sorry, its only 509 words but the next chapter will be longer! I swear! Bye and stay frosty!