The Fight (Chapter 12)

Skye's P.O.V.

I walked into Pizza Hut to meet Ben. He wanted to talk to me about something. I don't think he likes me that much. I guess because he thinks their 'gang' is full enough. They probably don't want nor need a new person.

Stop it, Skye! Alex wouldn't have acted so nice to me if she didn't want me there.

I sigh as I open the door and get a table for two.

Ben was late. Typical boys, always late.

I see a black Toyota pull up. I see Ben get out of just as I ordered my drink. He walks in and I wave him over.

He seems to grumble and he walks over and sits down.

"Hi, Ben."

"Okay, Let's just get this over with."

"Get what over with?"

"This conversation." I look at him and see a look of hate in his eyes as he looks at me. I was about to speak but our waiter came over.

She took his drink order and left. "Why don't you like me, Ben?"

"I don't like you because we have enough girls in our group. And you give off a bad vibe." I was taken aback by the comment and slightly gasped.

"Alex seems to like me just fine."

"Alex still doesn't fully understand this world."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, you didn't know? Alex is the girl from the ice." I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Alex seemed to know so much about this time.

"You think I give off a bad vibe? Well, what about you? You don't give off the best vibe either!" I half yelled at him. I smirked at him slightly jumping.

Our waiter came back and we ordered a cheese pizza and garlic sticks. "What have I ever done to you to make you hate me?!" I almost screamed at him and almost started crying.

He slightly gasped and supposedly started thinking about what he had done. The garlic sticks came and I stayed quiet. I picked up a stick and started eating it. He also picked up a stick. I sighed when I finished.

Ben's P.O.V.

I can't believe what I've done. I made a girl cry for no reason. I am such a jerk.

I sigh as I eat my garlic stick. Why did I do this to myself and her? She isn't a bad person... I am.

She doesn't deserve this.

Skye's P.O.V.

I don't even know what to do about this. He doesn't trust me and I don't trust him. Goodness, gracious.

Our pizza came and we both immediately grab a slice each. We each go through about 2 slices each and somehow there is only 1 slice left.

We both go to grab it and I growl at him because I wanted it. He scowled at me as he tried to grab it. I clawed at him with my nails and left a few claw-like marks. He hissed in pain.

I grab the slice and bit into it in a victory. I had beat this boy twice now. Mweh heh heh!

We walked out after paying and started walking to our cars.

"I still hate you!" He yelled at me making me turn around and slap him.

"And you are nothing to me." I smirked and walked away from him. I got into my car and drove to work. I noticed they had closed down for today and I sighed and drove to my apartment.

I walk into my apartment, lock the door, and run to my room and start crying. I may have said that his words mean nothing, but that doesn't mean I actually think that.

Why does everyone hate me?! No one wants to be my friend no matter what I do! Thay hated me through high school and they still hate me now! I may not be the prettiest or the smartest but I tried to be nice!

Hey Guys! So I think we may have gotten a little off track. But That's ok! And if you liked the smaller chapter with Ben and Skye's rivalry leave a vote and a comment! Anyways. Stay Frosty My Huskies!